The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What's the deal with lag on PS4 lately?

Daenyres
Daenyres
✭✭
Lately my lag has been unbelievable. It's not my internet connection, I've tested it and it's on point. I'll click on a chest or summon my mount and can count 4 Mississippi's before the action takes place. Trying to loot body drops and 'target out of range' , other characters are black silhouettes, group mates don't walk but jump ahead feet away.. you get the idea. I've had to log out and back in many times. Also have noticed that my 'x' button will just cease functioning. I can't loot/interact anything and again have to relog. Also quests have been bugging out. I had a quest to rescue npc's in a basement and there were no npcs… customer service isn't helpful. They keep replying 'if you're having trouble finding your npc' yeah bc they're not there!! -_- It's been about a week now or so. It's really aggravating. Anyone else have this issue or know what's up?
We are all but dust and shadows.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
    Pc na
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    For me its the lag of pressing buttons and waiting for skill or action to happen. Example is press the block button to quick dismount but keeps running past desired location. Skill weaving is another issue. It feels like i have to really wait after pressing a button to get a light attack to fire. Lately in Wrothgar, when you kill anything like trolls they turn yellow as in lootable but still moving until a second later when they finally die. This patch is brutal on us console players.
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • Daenyres
    Daenyres
    ✭✭
    It's anything, even logging in to glenumbra, it takes like 60 seconds. I have to log out and back in again. some kind of ongoing issue with the NA megaserver?
    We are all but dust and shadows.
  • Edd1eV3DD3R
    Edd1eV3DD3R
    ✭✭
    I see this post is a little old but I wanted to bump it. Same terrible performance issues described by everyone here. And then with the recent news that Greymoor wont be up for preorder on PS4 and it makes me worried for the future. Zenimax should have the pride to make sure their application is running smoothly on every single platform.

The crown store always works, that's for sure.
    One of the GM's of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a ROLE PLAYING guild on PS4, NA.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, the lag had been atrocious in PVE the last week and especially bad today. Never experienced anything like this outside of Cyro.