The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Scalecaller Peak Veteran completely bugged at last boss.

VanLo83
VanLo83
✭✭✭
Well this is *** since I even found posts from 2019 detailing this bug: in Veteran normal (non HM mode) when Zaan casts that shield that people need to run in and despite everyone being in it from the second it spawned, we still keep getting killed by the red fields. Does ZOS simply not care about this at all?!

FIX THE BLOODY DUNGEON PLEASE ZOS!
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VanLo83 wrote: »
    Well this is *** since I even found posts from 2019 detailing this bug: in Veteran normal (non HM mode) when Zaan casts that shield that people need to run in and despite everyone being in it from the second it spawned, we still keep getting killed by the red fields. Does ZOS simply not care about this at all?!

FIX THE BLOODY DUNGEON PLEASE ZOS!

I can confirm this. Second shield circle doesn't register as safe. Boss was actually with us in it.
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    Quick update, we ran the dungeon 2nd time and it worked perfectly fine. The only thing we didn't do this time was use the HM scroll to have a look at mechanics. It seems that HM for this dungeon doesn't work right now.
  • huhjun1978
    huhjun1978
    ✭✭✭
    VanLo83 wrote: »
    Quick update, we ran the dungeon 2nd time and it worked perfectly fine. The only thing we didn't do this time was use the HM scroll to have a look at mechanics. It seems that HM for this dungeon doesn't work right now.

I have a question, are you from Vietnam? if so, let me know to invite you to our Powerful homeland guild
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's hit and miss, sometimes bugs comes, sometimes goes, I don't think it's related to HM, and I can confirm that HM works (on PC/EU at least), ran vSP multiple times a couple of days ago, both HM and non-HM. The bug appeared, and kept happening consistently foe a few non-HM pulls at one run, and then as we thought we'll just do in HM in hope that bug will disappear, it disappeared on its own. Never happened to see it in HM, but not ruling it out.
  • Wuzzel2
    Wuzzel2
    Soul Shriven
    Can also confirm,

We were trying to beat vSCP endboss for like an hour but we randomly died in shield phase inside the shield on either the first, second or third full room AOE. We never managed to get to fourth shield phase.

It was happening really often.

We had to abondon at the end.