Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PC Trials / Vet Dungeon guild for newer player

Arkenar13
Arkenar13
Soul Shriven
Hi all I have a Stam Necro and Mag Sorc at CP310 and im looking for a guild / group that wouldnt mind taking me through some of the Vet dungeons / normal trials.

On the sorcerer i have solo'd through to the last boss of a couple of the vet dungeons but dont seem to have the output to finish final bosses.

Necro i have made it to round 4 of VMA before getting stuck. It would be good to have some players to help with rotations and getting used to the mechanics etc. Plus i would like to actually get some of the monster heads and trials gear (VO for the necro particularily).

Thanks

Edited by Arkenar13 on May 14, 2020 7:32AM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there is no server and platform in your post, the most I can help you with is to tell you to join a good guild, a half casual one that has occasional trials is good. Good luck!
  • Arkenar13
    Arkenar13
    Soul Shriven
    zvavi wrote: »
    Since there is no server and platform in your post, the most I can help you with is to tell you to join a good guild, a half casual one that has occasional trials is good. Good luck!

Server and platforn are in the title EU / PC

I was pretty much looking for a guild that would do just that.

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, mb, missed it, but ye, guild finder is really good for it, I can probably advertise few guilds that occasionally do normal runs, the whole rose guilds under Gabriele, and the forbidden union under sammisakura (both have discords with multiple guilds in them, so easier to gather trials.)
  • Arkenar13
    Arkenar13
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for your help I will take a look.