Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to get back to Norg-Tzel once the murkmire prologue quest is complete?

MinarasLaure
MinarasLaure
✭✭✭✭
Just found out I missed 3 lorebooks there :neutral:
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    me too missed 1
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed one myself...
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were lorebooks? I was busy thinking, "Finally! I finally get to stop this ritual I've known was going to destroy Black Marsh for like 4 quests now, and they've finally stopped dragging me all over Shadowfen, so let's go stop this ritual, like, right now, so the bad guys don't destroy everything, okay?"

Looking for lorebooks was not on my priority list.
  • DanaeldeWitz
    DanaeldeWitz
    ✭✭
    +1
  • Annelid01
    Annelid01
    ✭✭
    Typically they would leave the books somewhere accessible once the quest is completed. Maybe/probably they will do so here.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So by now, we can say... they didnt. :D

But you can return by grouping up with someone who is just doing the quest, i actually did it a while ago and picked up my missing books.
    It was a bit tricky, i remember it took some time while trying several things, and suddenly it worked.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call it necro-posting, but I'd very much like Norg-Tzel to be either removed, as it presently serves no function, OR (and this is better) to be an extra place for Murkmire daily quests - thus it would have had a reason to exis t.

I bet ZOS forgot about it and/or left it. I don't mind, as this gives them a reason / justification to introduce the rest of Blackmarsh (would love to see that), and us to give ZOS ideas :P

I am always for things Argonian, so even though I found myself feeling at home in just a fraction of Blackmarsh, well...

- cats have their Elsweyr (not to mention the vanilla areas)
    - Dunmer have Vvardenfell,
    - Altmer have Summerset (both islands)
    - Nords have Skyrim (and we may yet hope to see other provinces)

the swamps of Argonia have not been explored... maybe not yet.
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want