The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dungeon Finder giving endless queues for 4 ppl group, unable to leave queue, 00 seconds bug...

salander7
salander7
✭✭✭
So, I'm posting this here since Support told me Development team check on forums usually. First of all, I'm pasting my ticket explaining the situation here:
My account is bugged from Dungeon Finder, it doesn't matter whether I'm the group leader or not, or even if I'm not even in a group and I queue solo.

The queue is endless (even as a solo queuing tank in random dungeon, which usually pops fast, or with another 3 players stack, which pops up instantly), I can't leave it once I've started the queue unless I log out of my character. If I'm in a group, the leader queues us into an endless queue, and after I leave, we both keep the queue running endlessly, being both of us unable of leaving it, until we all relog.

Before I submitted the ticket, I tried disabling all add-ons, I checked several characters and I tried it with different users, not working anyhow. A friend let me log in his account, just to test if it was an issue with my version of the game, or any software I had in my computer, but the queue popped up immediately on her account, so I understand it's a problem from the account.

It sounds annoying enough. I don't do a lot of pledges, but from time to time I don't have another 3 people willing to go where I want, so I need to use Finder. Same goes for Daily Random Dungeon. Basically I'm neglected of using Finder. At first I thought it was buggy, since DF being buggy is already canon in ESO lore terms, but after 3-4 days being unable to queue properly, and seeing other people running dungeons thru it, I started to be a bit annoyed by this.

The icing on this messy cake is that now, if I press leave queue several times, the game throws me back to login screen. After I log back on the same character I get a ready check on the role I had selected, with a 00 seconds countdown I can't accept nor reject.

So, anyone having similar issues? Cry with me, please
Main: Dragonknight Tank.

Crown trading middleman in PC-EU.