The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Maw of Lorkhaj bugged achievement

Bherdani
Bherdani
✭✭✭
My "Moons' Champion" achievement looks like it bugged. "Moons' Champion" achievement says I have completed "Difficult Mode," "Fang Focused," and "Void Avoided," but not "Conqueror" or "Two-Moons Dance." However, individual achievements for "Conqueror" and "Two-Moons Dance" state they were completed 3/5/2018. This is on my achievement toon, so I would really appreciate if you could fix it. Thank you!

zmcvd33v8b53.png
Nightfighters - Legion of the Bloodworks
www.elderscrubsonline.com
NO PARKING IN THE RED
Proud member of The Psijic Order - Team 0.016%
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    This has been bugged for a while.

Please navigate to the Support link above and send in private support ticket.
    Come back here and place the ticket number at the bottom of your post.

Keep sending in support ticket every week and posting that new ticket number at the bottom of this post with the date sent.

Keep doing this until you get a response.

Maybe they will actually fix it this time.
  • Bherdani
    Bherdani
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, that's good advice! Can start with the ticket I submitted Saturday 5/11:

Ticket #90511-006207

Received a reply from Customer Service yesterday; they asked me to remove all add-ons and then repair the client... will give that a go later today!
    NO PARKING IN THE RED
  • Bherdani
    Bherdani
    ✭✭✭
    So the customer service folks were very nice and walked me through several attempted fixes. For better or worse, we have established it is not related to add-ons or settings thus far. They do not have any further fixes to try, so have asked I send a /bug report to the dev team (which I had already done May 11). I suspect I will have to wait for a patch that fixes it.

In the interest of science, I will be running maw HM again this weekend... without any add-ons and using only default settings, to see if it will kickstart it. I suspect not, but wish me luck!
    NO PARKING IN THE RED
  • Bherdani
    Bherdani
    ✭✭✭
    Just returned to the game after a 9mo absence, thought I'd check in on this post. Turns out it was a year ago! Anyway, achievement is still bugged :(
    NO PARKING IN THE RED
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The usual response from ZOS is that they're "not granting achievements", even if it's an obvious bug, an inconsistency in character data, and achievement is just a sum of already earned achievements.

Well, okay, if they're not granting them to people who suffer from that bug, then they could remove achievements at request. Reset the conqueror. Let people re-earn it again, maybe if it's reacquired again it will properly count to Moons' Champion.
  • Bherdani
    Bherdani
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea! I am happy to have them remove the achievements, it's no problem to just do them again. Pug time :D
    NO PARKING IN THE RED