Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why, oh why, oh why......

martinhpb16_ESO
martinhpb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
......is pvp EU so fricking bad.

Zos what are you doing? What are you plans beyond telling us "performance improvements".
Why have I had three DCs in less than an hour?
Why do skills take three times longer to cast than they should?
Why are so many of my skills bugged?
Why is all this happening with only hand fulls of players around me?

OFC I am peeiing in the wind here, there will be no answer.

This game actually plays sub-par, it's a joke.

PLEASE COMMUNICATE for the love of God.

[Edit to remove bashing]
Edited by [Deleted User] on June 7, 2020 8:16PM
At least the spelling is difficult for you.
Hew's Bane*
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe me when I say it's very much like that on the NA server too, servers a joke. When they say "server improvements" they mean "server deterioration", it's sad at this point. Frustrating to try to play a game that used to be so much fun and has SO much potential but they keep making it worse, somehow, they find a way.,
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had no idea you were going to speak about PC EU. Really, no idea...!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What really bugs me out is that we have had the performance issues that were fixed. Or rather were supposed to be fixed but with very poor results. Is this what we can expect till the last player leaves Cyrodiil. The idea feels terrible but what hope we can have that the things take a turn to something better.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »
    Believe me when I say it's very much like that on the NA server too, servers a joke. When they say "server improvements" they mean "server deterioration", it's sad at this point. Frustrating to try to play a game that used to be so much fun and has SO much potential but they keep making it worse, somehow, they find a way.,

I think it's just that they want people to stop and enjoy the scenery every five seconds.
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    ......is pvp EU so fricking bad.

Zos what are you doing? What are you plans beyond telling us "performance improvements". You are starting to sound like a slogan filled politician, "performance improvements" while everything is getting worse!!!!!

Why have I had three DCs in less than an hour?
    Why do skills take three times longer to cast than they should?
    Why are so many of my skills bugged?
    Why is all this happening with only hand fulls of players around me?

OFC I am peeiing in the wind here, there will be no answer, there maybe a useless "performance improvements" mention somewhere meaningless.

This game actually plays sub-par, it's a joke.

PLEASE COMMUNICATE for the love of God.

The only way to get kills is to Zerg heavy attack lightning staff/dodge roll (like zerger non pvpers)

Or you can do what I do and juke people off towers and flick them off high rocks and bridges.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play (PVP) on both servers, high-end gaming PC (good ISP/fast broadband).

PC EU performance is horrendous. It's not possible to play as intended during the 5 or 6 hours of 'prime time' on the main campaign, and issues persist even after pop-lock eases.

PC NA is a little better but not without some unacceptable server issues either.

Truth is this an ageing game now, and we're in this mess because of 2 years of over-fixation on a nerf/buff cycle at the expense of quality of life and performance values to help keep ESO as fresh as possible.

Problems have subsequently been put on the back burner, or ignored altogether and as more and more content has been released and pasted on top, an evermore creaking infrastructure has developed. The result is the problematic state the game is in today.

This is such an amazing game that is in danger of being ruined, so hopefully if the focus and priority is now right, the balance can be redressed and we can get back to experiencing an acceptable level of performance sooner rather than later.

Edited by Rowjoh on May 11, 2020 3:11PM
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one forces you to play.

I' m not into PvP but when I read all these angry complaining threads I can' t help but thinking that you're all masochists.
    Why-o-why do you go on? There's ZERO indication that the lag issue will ever be solved coming 5 years.
    Just accept that it is NEVER going to happen.

It's very puzzling. Personally i would already have quit playing long ago.

Compare it with insisting on driving that Ferrari that breaks down every day and you just refuse to get another far more reliable (but perhaps less exciting) car. It's your own choice so stop complaining.
    Edited by Eifleber on June 16, 2020 8:40AM

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU