The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The lost fleet cold harbor quest

RedGirl41
RedGirl41
✭✭✭✭
Working in completing all the maps and this is the last area I need to finish for comdharbor. It’s an area called “the lost fleet” in the top right of the map.

I’ve looked up countless guides on where to pick up the quest and nothing is there? You get it from “captain one eye” and nobody is there.

Anyone have this glitch out? Tried having a friend share quest and nothing works. Already have Tamriel hero :(
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You encounter her in a camp with some of her pirate crew ...you get there via the way of the orchard. Then you get to talk to her. I have done the quest years ago and it does work. Dont quit on it you will get it. Just take your time and explore that area and you will find her.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve already followed video guides and completed the whole map otherwise. The spawn where she should be has just no NPCs 🤔
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done Shadowfen quests ? Captain one eye is a major story npc there. Just a thought. Maybe you have do it 1st for the NPC to spawn in coldharbour.
    Also, since this is the "final" base game zone, maybe main quest has to be progresed to certain stage ? Idk.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on March 23, 2020 1:02AM
  • tului78
    tului78
    ✭✭
    It worked for me on Xbox about a month ago but I had already done Shadowfen at that point.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did this years ago as a DC character. Straight from Bangkorai to Coldharbour. No Shadowfen. So you should not need to do any Shadowfen quests. At least you did not have to in the past. There was no One Tamriel then, though. You literally could not get to Shadowfen before completing Coldharbour.
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    I did Stonefalls and Deshaan before going to cold harbour. After following the main quest to just before the reaver citadel I realised I had missed something and went to lost fleet. Had no problems finding the quest. This was earlier today. Had not even touched Shadowfen.

Did not go via the orchard, I just jumped down from from just outside the reaver citadel.
    Edited by Blackwolfe5 on May 10, 2020 6:23PM