The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for SEA/OCE guild to call home

lowmi64
lowmi64
Soul Shriven
Hi. I'm a relatively new player to the game (CP 350) and I'm looking for a guild with players who are in similar timezones. I'm in GMT+8.

The guilds I'm currently part of are based in NA, so I usually end up having to play solo or join PUGs. I play dungeons and general PVE, and I'm looking to eventually get into trials. Most importantly, I'm looking for friendly players to enjoy the game with.

My user ID is lowmi64.
  • Alistair_Ferelden
    Hey lowmi64. We’re you able to find any guild for SEA/OCE? I’m in the same situation where it is hard to find other players in the same time zone for this region in PS4 NA server.
  • lowmi64
    lowmi64
    Soul Shriven
    Hey lowmi64. We’re you able to find any guild for SEA/OCE? I’m in the same situation where it is hard to find other players in the same time zone for this region in PS4 NA server.

Hey! Unfortunately, I haven't. Add me as a friend if you'd like to play together
  • Alistair_Ferelden
    Hello. Yes, I will do that, when I get online again today. I just realized now that you are way above me as you are CP350. I'm low level at 33. So just in case you are looking for high level players, it would be understandable.