The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why cant Motif styles be sorted alphabetically while crafting??

Ilawynde
Ilawynde
✭✭✭
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

Cant be that difficult as a quality of life improvement.

There are so many motif styles now it takes too long to sort thru em.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are stored alphabetically. The problem is, the motif # is shown before the style name. So "crafting motif 79 BBBB" is listed after "crafting motif 50 AAAA" If ZOS were to rename the motifs to put the # after the style name it would sort out things at both the traders and the crafting station.
    Options
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I would agree with the second poster's suggestion there, and point out that it would make a tremendous advantage to people like me, who are given motifs from other guild members to 'distribute' instead of selling them. Trades often work better, and when you've got a spreadsheet full of motifs that you're organizing, being able to identify, at a glance, which chest you put them in would cut the time down considerably.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP said styles, not pages. I think he is referring to the order in which they appear as you scroll through the list of styles from left to right at the crafting station.

I would prefer them the way they are currently, in the order in which they were made available in the timeline of the game.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would agree with the second poster's suggestion there, and point out that it would make a tremendous advantage to people like me, who are given motifs from other guild members to 'distribute' instead of selling them. Trades often work better, and when you've got a spreadsheet full of motifs that you're organizing, being able to identify, at a glance, which chest you put them in would cut the time down considerably.

I need a spreadsheet to play a game on a console? Bad design.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options