Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I am looking for a handout

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
I have been playing for years but I am poor as can be and due to PC issues can not really PvP at all.

I am really looking for some motifs if anyone happens to have extra of the Knight of the Circle. I am asking mostly from people who have extra proofs and really do not need the gold.

If anyone have any of the below motifs they can part with would mean a lot to me.

Knight of the Circle head, chest, helm, and arms.

I figure the answer is always no unless I ask, thought I would maybe try my luck to see if anyone has extra Arena Gladiator Proofs who does a lot of PvP and wouldn't mind parting with some. If anyone can help me in game name is Drakonims
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seipher09 wrote: »
    I figure the answer is always no unless I ask, thought I would maybe try my luck to see if anyone has extra Arena Gladiator Proofs who does a lot of PvP and wouldn't mind parting with some.

The Arena Gladiator Proofs are Bind on Pickup, @seipher09, so those are not tradeable or giftable between players.

As for the Knight of the Circle runeboxes themselves, those are very rare tradeable items ... and are being priced fairly in the guild stores.

Fortunately for you, there are myriad number of ways to earn gold in the game without having to PvP.

Many players join a trade guild or two and sell their own wares to earn gold that way. Harvesting raw materials in PvE is a big seller. Looks like you enjoy motifs ... collecting motif pages through dungeon runs is something I enjoy doing to earn gold. If you do crafting, you can sell upgrade tempers or sell training sets for new players. These are just a few examples.

The other option is to join a PvP guild and support the guild with your services even though you can't PvP.

PvP players often need immovable potions made individually or put in the guild bank. They also need gear crafted for them from time to time. You can even go into Cyrodiil and repair walls and doors on back keeps of your Alliance to earn some AP ... which you can convert into gold. Back keeps are often far away from the main fighting in Cyrodiil.

Bottom Line: You have the means to earn the Circle styles yourself, @seipher09, with some starter ideas I've mentioned above. Now, you just have to go out and execute!

hDn1PYs.png

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 6, 2020 10:08PM