The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot bar swap and multiple tickets are ignored

RobbieRocket
RobbieRocket
✭✭✭
Hi there,

I'm an experienced PS4 player and on Saturday I completed a trial fine then later that evening in Cyrodiil, I could not bar swap. The effect is as if the command/function does not exist. Before reporting via the in-game system I tried:
- changing gear
- getting my character killed
- relogging
- closing app
- restarting PS4
- roll dodge, crouch, menus, reloadui
- swapping staves and 1 handers and all sorts
- traveling somewhere, different game modes
- new controller (the L direction works on maps anyway, plus sheathing weapon works)
- countless other things in combination and over a few days.

I had one response from Zos since Saturday and it was "the problem can be fixed by using a stave where you have the one hander". That was it and having already tried it, I tried again and it does not work. I am a GM of 375 days online and run many groups and events. I only use one character and I will not make another even if that is a suggestion. Does anyone have a solution or can send this forwards?

Thanks.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    [Incident: 200504-005047] Customer Service Ticket
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RobbieRocket

We have sent you a PM regarding ticket 200504-005047.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MrPP
    MrPP
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue. I already had the problem in 2018, after a year it was fixed.
    Now again...please Zos fix that quickly.
    • eso.mrpp.de
    • Früher begeisterter und jetzt enttäuscht und genervter ESO Spieler seit 2015 (PS5 - EU)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MrPP

Have you opened a ticket with customer support?

If so, what is your ticket number?
    Staff Post
  • MrPP
    MrPP
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @MrPP

If so, what is your ticket number?

200531-003442
    • eso.mrpp.de
    • Früher begeisterter und jetzt enttäuscht und genervter ESO Spieler seit 2015 (PS5 - EU)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey @MrPP please be aware that tickets submitted as feedback do not receive a direct response from support. In order to have our support team to investigate this for you, please open a new ticket using a non Feedback/Bug Report category. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 5, 2020 12:45PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • MrPP
    MrPP
    ✭✭
    Hey @MrPP please open a new ticket using a non Feedback/Bug Report category.

I understand, but which category should i use and which option mark for this issue? I don't find anything suitable.

• eso.mrpp.de
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MrPP we recommend selecting the "In-Game Support" category and the "I have a character issue" sub-category.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 9, 2020 12:44PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    After a few emails back and forth with gargantuan time lapses on ESO side, I've sent various explanation and videos of the issue (how do you video a non-barswap?) and finally being told a week ago that the Greymoor update would fix the issue.

It hasn't.

I've pumped so much money into this game, tons of vrowns, all the DLC, ESO+. I've played since release, I'm a GM and have cancelled countless events for my guild over the last 6 weeks and nothing.

It is truly disgusting. If I don't get my issue fixed I will find alternate actions to take.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly calmer....

I've put so much into this game and community and right now it would have been good for me to be a part of it again, with the new update and so on. My friends and gamers and driving forwards and I am stuck here with this issue I had 6+ weeks ago. No-one ever really addressed it that I can see. I just had a few questions about the issue and was asked to provide a video (of me not able to bar-swap). I also cannot resurrect players so there's clearly multiple problems.

The update never fixed the problem and I had expected it would, because I was told it would. I have been pretty patient but now I feel like I am unimportant or that the issue is not a big problem or something. I do not understand how a company can take your money for years and years and then do so every week, and even now i bought the deluxe update in the hope that I could dive back in to ESO.

If this had been another enterprise (another game, mobile company, internet, bank, retail, restaurant, etc.) I am sure my issue would have been resolved...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RobbieRocket

I've sent you a PM to follow-up on your ticket and issue you're having.
    Staff Post