Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

EQUIMENT CRAFTING WRITS NOT SHOWING

Tsunahmie
Tsunahmie
✭✭✭
Yo! I have a strange situation that support was ...well let's say their automated answer was nonsense.
My Max level crafter (lvl 50 in all proffessions, all skill points full) is unable to accept equipment crafting writs with the exception of Jewelry crafting. This bug happened when I unlocked jewelry crafting for the first time. Before that I was able to accept all the normal equipment crafting writs as usual, however once I unloicked jewelry crafting the other ones all disappeared, never to be seen on a board again. At first I attributed this to the fact that I had to get jewelry crafting to lvl 50 first before the old ones would ulock again. however it has been a month since hitting lvl 50 on jewelry and no show. I am missing out on valuable items and a ton of gold lmao. any ideas? I check all my starter citys. double checked I had ever been certified for the old writs and I am at a complete loss. Support was not helpful, hoping some of you might have encountered this crap yourselves!

Cheers!
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't help with the issue itself, but do keep in mind that there is not much support can do for you if you do not respond to the bot-generated answer as no one has even read your ticket yet. Support wait times are ridiculously high right now, so hopefully the issue can be resolved in another way... but I would still recommend following up with support, in case it truly is a bug with your character and only they can fix it. Much better to start waiting now rather than later.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being a wise butt but did you check to see if you already have the crafting writs in your Journal? And if that is not the case do you use Addon's for crafting? If so, I suggest turning off all Addons for crafting and reloading UI and then check your Journal and try to get the Writs.

Good luck!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    Not being a wise butt but did you check to see if you already have the crafting writs in your Journal? And if that is not the case do you use Addon's for crafting? If so, I suggest turning off all Addons for crafting and reloading UI and then check your Journal and try to get the Writs.

Good luck!

^This.^

99% of missing writ board dailies are oversight by the player (have the quest already, carried a quest over the daily reset, full quest log, add-ons, or something similar).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 5, 2020 5:33PM