Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Seeking all Magplars, Stamplars, Healplars, and Tankplars

Sallymen
Sallymen
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone! I wanted to test something that I have not seen before. An all Templar filled veteran trial group. If any of y'all are interested, reply to this thread or mail me in-game at @Sallymen and I will see if this get enough attention for me to make an organized discord group.

Edit: We have a good group growing so far! We are short a few Templar DPS for a vHRC test run at Friday 6pm central time. Again, message or send mail @Sallymen in-game if you are interested.
Edited by Sallymen on May 8, 2020 9:46AM
Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to mention which platform and server you're on.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/

Scroll down and you'll find guild recruitment. Not sure if that was your plan but if it was then you'll probably have more luck advertising there, especially as each section is server-specific.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No