The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Remove Combat from Rez Spot

MrCal
MrCal
✭✭✭
It's getting a bit tiring that snipers are not even coming down the whole round and just waiting up there sniping everyone with the snipe range. Yes you may say "well don't fight near their rez spot" and that's understandable but when the whole fight is there, there's no going around it. I think no one should be able to combat/heal if they are in the rez point. This is something that should have been implemented from day but, but ya know.. ZoS.
  • Tyrthax
    Tyrthax

MrCal wrote: »
    It's getting a bit tiring that snipers are not even coming down the whole round and just waiting up there sniping everyone with the snipe range. Yes you may say "well don't fight near their rez spot" and that's understandable but when the whole fight is there, there's no going around it. I think no one should be able to combat/heal if they are in the rez point. This is something that should have been implemented from day but, but ya know.. ZoS.

That’s the thing. Its meant to be hard to attack a defenders base. Home field advantage, etc. It would be laugh worthy if ZoS made it so you constantly camp outside a team’s spawn point, and wait for them to come out without some sort of reprisal.

Think of it as laying siege to a castle. It’s not easy. It’s not meant to be.

Purveyor of Khajiiti stuff.
    Healer, Tank, DPS.
    Master Crafter
    Lord No-Touchie.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I get what you're saying, but in reality, if the whole game is taking place below a team's spawn, that team is losing 95% of the time.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just remove spawn points entirely. When you revive, get placed somewhere at a reasonable distance from everyone else. There you go. I fixed it.
  • Nick_Balza
    Nick_Balza
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is fair enough that sniper is allowed to shoot from available range for him. It is an option when another team is just farming other teams by making siege/ambush under the spawn.
    GM of small social/casual guild Bar Indoril Nalivayka
    PC - EU. @NickBalza
    Nick Balza - Magicka Nightblade
    John Skellan - Stamina Nightblade (Vampire/Crafter/Bowtard)
    Roland Maybelline - Stamina Templar
    Willow The Firestarter - Magicka DK
    Alexander Veidt - Stamina Necromancer
    Chris Maxwell - Magicka Necromancer (Healer)
    Genevieve Diedonne - Stamina Sorc
    The Beckett - Stamina DK/Werewolf
    Mira Giovanni - Magicka Nightblade (Healer\Tank)

• Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrthax wrote: »

That’s the thing. Its meant to be hard to attack a defenders base. Home field advantage, etc. It would be laugh worthy if ZoS made it so you constantly camp outside a team’s spawn point, and wait for them to come out without some sort of reprisal.

Think of it as laying siege to a castle. It’s not easy. It’s not meant to be.

isnt it problematic on the snowy map tho when u play relic mode ?