The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sometimes can't attack

s_ch_kb16_ESO
s_ch_kb16_ESO
✭✭✭
The game sometimes suddenly won't let me attack any more. I am usually trying to use Puncturing Sweep when this happens, but once it happens, I can't even normal attack any more or use other abilities. The attack animation starts, but then abruptly ends after <1 second and the attack doesn't do anything.
I am playing on PC NA on a Templar (not sure whether it happens on other characters as well)
  • Hu-Rikan
    Hu-Rikan
    ✭✭✭
    same issue on XB1 playing with different characters, i usually have to roll in order to be able to attack again.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the input lag that was introduced with U25. They have some fixes coming with U26 that they hope will solve it but they're not making promises it will. We all just have to suffer through to Greymoor and hope it really does. Temporary workaround is to dodge roll as that appears to reset things.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've made a thread about this too. It's super frustrating.
  • s_ch_kb16_ESO
    s_ch_kb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed the input lag as well of course, but I'm not sure it's the problem here, since the attack starts, it just doesn't do anything. It could still be the input lag, but I think it's another problem.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hu-Rikan wrote: »
    same issue on XB1 playing with different characters, i usually have to roll in order to be able to attack again.

I've tried rolling, switching bars several times in a row, unequipping weapons and had them all fail to fix this issue
  • EyelessCZ
    EyelessCZ
    ✭✭
    Its not just that. Me n'my gfriend often play ESO together, in last dungeon I watch myself on her screen with 2 seconds delay. That some fights makes unbeatable. Also Second boss in CoH II wraped you in her web with no web, you just stop moving and twitching in one place, others has to guess thats time to unwrap you. so no death run impossible, second last boss same dung creates aoe in places, where allready dead player are. Invissible too. Its hell lately. They just destroy whats left. I feel terror while thinking about greymoor.