Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any Advice/Guidance for New Character Development (DK Stamina DPS)

Icculusz
Icculusz
I just started playing ESO again after a few years, and I am working on a new character. I am going for a Stamina DPS build with a Nord DK. Right now, I have a two handed weapon for my primary, with the following skills on bar 1: Stone Giant III, Volatile Armor IV, Dizzying Swing IV, Green Dragon Blood IV, Momentum III, and Standard of Might III for ultimate. Backup bar (definitely needs work), I have a one handed sword and shield with the following slotted skills: Searing Strike IV, Volatile Armor IV, Flame Lash III, Dark Talons IV, Ransack III, and Magma Shell III for ultimate. Currently level 39.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated! I'm loving getting back into the game, and any helpful advice would be great. Thanks in advance for any help!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Nord DK too! I've been struggling to find a good rhythm in the class but there's a few things I've found. Reverse Slash and Brawler are the standard skills for 2H, especially if you're soloing a lot. Inhale's kinda cool too, especially if you pull a lot. IMO, your backbar should be bow if you're going DPS. There's some good DOTs in that skill like that'll add to your DPS. At level 39, I'd just focus on leveling your skill trees and stick to the build guide for stamina DPS in the game.
  • Icculusz
    Icculusz
    Destai wrote: »
    I'm a Nord DK too! I've been struggling to find a good rhythm in the class but there's a few things I've found. Reverse Slash and Brawler are the standard skills for 2H, especially if you're soloing a lot. Inhale's kinda cool too, especially if you pull a lot. IMO, your backbar should be bow if you're going DPS. There's some good DOTs in that skill like that'll add to your DPS. At level 39, I'd just focus on leveling your skill trees and stick to the build guide for stamina DPS in the game.

Thanks! I'll give these a try. How do i access the Build Guide for Stamina DPS in game?
    Edited by Icculusz on May 4, 2020 4:41PM
  • Icculusz
    Icculusz

Also, which DK skills do you normally slot on front and/or back bar?
    Edited by Icculusz on May 4, 2020 4:42PM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Icculusz wrote: »

It's called Skill Advisor or something like that. You just go to your skills menu and there should be an option to use the advisor. Which platform?

Right now, I'm using the following
    2H: Brawler, Venomous Claw, Reverse Slash, Inhale, Volatile Armor, Ferocious Leap
    Bow: Molten Weapons, Endless Hail, Lethal Arrow, Green Dragon Blood, Flames of Oblivion, Standard of Might

It's by no means a good build, but I'm experimenting. Best resource for good builds is Alcast or Xynode, IMO.
  • Icculusz
    Icculusz
    Icculusz wrote: »

It's called Skill Advisor or something like that. You just go to your skills menu and there should be an option to use the advisor. Which platform?

Right now, I'm using the following
    2H: Brawler, Venomous Claw, Reverse Slash, Inhale, Volatile Armor, Ferocious Leap
    Bow: Molten Weapons, Endless Hail, Lethal Arrow, Green Dragon Blood, Flames of Oblivion, Standard of Might

It's by no means a good build, but I'm experimenting. Best resource for good builds is Alcast or Xynode, IMO.

Im on Xbox one.Thanks for all the advice!