The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sometimes unable to interact after combat

Blackwolfe5
Blackwolfe5
✭✭✭
After combat I sometimes seem to be unable to loot corpses, open chests, talk to npcs etc. My character also doesn't sheathe her weapons but I am not in any real combat state. Relogging or using /reloadui fixes it. Someone else said that unsummoning my bear also fixes it. It is getting very very annoying as it happens quite often. Any other wardens using feral guardian that have run into the same issue?
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS mentioned that using the "Roll-Dodge" key as a word-a-round. For me this works.
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    votan73 wrote: »
    ZOS mentioned that using the "Roll-Dodge" key as a word-a-round. For me this works.

I'll try that. Did they also say that they were gonna fix it?

*googles* This is a bug from 2018 that can happen with or without feral guardian..?
    Edited by Blackwolfe5 on May 4, 2020 1:30PM
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can still weapon swap you can try that as well, fixes some of these issues for me whenever they happen.
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    ethuiliel wrote: »
    If you can still weapon swap you can try that as well, fixes some of these issues for me whenever they happen.

Hrm, yeah I'll try both things. Certainly beats having to use reloadui.