The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bash Someone Using Meditation, Didn't Work?

Elusiin
Elusiin
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was dueling on the PTS today and my opponent kept sitting in mediation, so naturally I went to bash; however, not matter how many times I bashed him, his ability did not get interrupted. Is this a bug or is meditation uninterruptible??
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they have cc immunity you can't bash them. (Break free, potions, immovable skill)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daffen wrote: »
    If they have cc immunity you can't bash them. (Break free, potions, immovable skill)

One of zos's stupid changes to remove counter play and allow potatoes more leniancy.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One of zos's stupid changes to remove counter play and allow potatoes more leniancy.

I just love it in relic BG's. Pop an immovability potion on your tank and no one can keep you from taking that relic.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I abused it for few hours, then I meet guy who was doing the same, it looked so miserably stupid from the side, so I removed this combination (immovable+meditate) and never used it again.
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »

I just love it in relic BG's. Pop an immovability potion on your tank and no one can keep you from taking that relic.

You can still bash people taking the relic, cc immunity or not. The only difference is that they dont get stunned.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heal in this skill is not OP healing rebuff and lay into them should kill them with little problem. I would recommend having a potion ready as they will be to topped off on magic and stamina.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »

You can still bash people taking the relic, cc immunity or not. The only difference is that they dont get stunned.

It did not work then, so maybe it's a bug? Hopefully it gets fixed before live.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you still use Interrupt Skills like Crushing Shock/ Venom Arrow?
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    Can you still use Interrupt Skills like Crushing Shock/ Venom Arrow?

Ofc you can use them. But its same just like with bash. Interrupt doesn't work if targeted has CC immunity.
    What is weird it works different when you interrupt someone when ressing - you can interrupt them again and again.