The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't Trade with others, can't Mail, can't access any Guild Stores

boykj7
boykj7
Soul Shriven
Here's my problem, ever since the login issue's on April 29th (NA Server) I haven't been able to Trade with anyone (just get a message that says Trade Failed), I also can't buy from any Guild Traders or Mail anything (but I can receive Mail and talk in chat). I also can't access any of the Guilds that I belong to. I've already ran a repair and disabled all add-ons which didn't fix anything. I do have another account that my teenage kid uses so I logged in on that and it worked fine, I also logged into the PTS on my account and everything worked like it should. I did open a Ticket on 4/30 but haven't been contacted yet (200430-003581)
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you got hit by a social ban for some reason. Don't expect an answer out of support for about 10 days, that seems to be their minimum time to respond now with the pandemic slowing everything down. But it's certainly more than three.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a social ban. It can be triggered by many different activities that ZOS considers shady. They put a soft lock on your account because of the "bad" things you've done. Common causes are multiboxing, mass mailing guildies with an addon, spamming chat (their definition of spam) or possibly being reported by other players suspecting your of botting or other TOS violations. If you've done anything that might flag something like this (even if you don't consider it bad), it may help prevent a similar situation in the future.

A repair or reinstall will not fix this. You'll need to contact support as it's a flag on your account, regardless of what device you use to play the game.
    Edited by redspecter23 on May 2, 2020 8:21PM
  • boykj7
    boykj7
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks People for the Info. Can't understand way I would be banned though, I don't hardly talk in chat, or bad mouth or make fun of any other players, I don't even T-Bag anyone in PVP. It would be nice if ZOS at least informs you that you've been banned and for what reason.