The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bosmer Antler Concepts

NorroenDyrd
NorroenDyrd
✭✭
Here is a drawing I made of various special effects that a Bosmer character's class specialization might have on their antler.

a2fda2b1ac67f8ae79cbc503784306a761f29389.png

It's available on my Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    This is great @NorroenDyrd thanks so much for sharing your art! Each feels unique and suited to their respective class.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty neat, I particularly like the Warden and Templar and love the auras although I would like to see more of a horned shape variation like maybe ram horns that curl back and under and other horned animal variations. It would open up a huge variety and give the Bosmer almost like a Satyr vibe.
  • NorroenDyrd
    NorroenDyrd
    ✭✭
    This is great @NorroenDyrd thanks so much for sharing your art! Each feels unique and suited to their respective class.

Thank you so so much for your kind comment! I feel quite honoured!
  • NorroenDyrd
    NorroenDyrd
    ✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    That's pretty neat, I particularly like the Warden and Templar and love the auras although I would like to see more of a horned shape variation like maybe ram horns that curl back and under and other horned animal variations. It would open up a huge variety and give the Bosmer almost like a Satyr vibe.

I mostly based my drawings on my Bosmer's own antler, but this is a fun concept! If you ever draw anything on the subject yourself, it would be a delight to see it!

And perhaps there are gonna be collectible anornments that look like this, too! (There may also be helmets with ram horns, but I keep the helmet hidden to gaze upon my OCs' pretty faces :3 ).