The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Free City of Lochlainn [EU] [DAGGERFALL COVENANT]

Ginaz
Ginaz
Welcome to the Elder Scrolls Online chapter of The Free City of Lochlainn [FCoL]
lochlainn-waxseal_zps9fc8b291.png
The Free City of Lochlainn is an international guild and the oldest guild on EU servers created especially for Age of Conan. The guild, coined "The guild that is not a guild" by it's founder Tarib (now lost to Funcom) was created to offer players a place to be, who didn't have the urge to join the race for fame, fortune and e-peen but still wanted to get the benefits of a guild.

The Guild is still going strong and branched out to The Secret World recently and Guild Wars 2.

Now we are flooding Elder Scrolls Online with casualness!

While still being very casual, we offer dedicated teams for all aspects of ESO and will be active in PvE, PvP

Our Guild dinged 7 years old this year and we welcome any newcomers from anywhere in the world

Apply on our forums at http://fcol.andyr.co.uk/forum/index.php

Contact: Ginaz, Cures, Bargi, Tam Crude and Slopper ingame for more information.

Get involved!

ps: Pants are still optional! And: In any direction, always and everywhere.
flag_zpsddf089f1.png

175a1654-efbb-493d-bcde-934c3e623597_zps64d87777.png

b02b3f8a-a749-4a71-9a43-d3cc88a1e155_zpsf1b0faa3.png
Edited by Ginaz on October 18, 2014 10:58AM
I have a reputation to uphold as the only thing that's Scottish and dangerous on the island
The Free City of Lochlainn
  • Mazikins
    Mazikins
    ✭✭
    Whoa, I remember you guys from AoC. Good to see that you're still around. Enjoy ESO!
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    Thanks mazikins :smile: we are still alive and still slacking :p
    I have a reputation to uphold as the only thing that's Scottish and dangerous on the island
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    I've been with this guild since it was founded,and it has been a thrill ride trough losts of mmo's. We got members still playing AoC, GW2, TSW, SWTOR and LOTRO aswell. When I say playing i mean slacking, of course. At one point we nicked ourselves the geezer guild as most who blayed was well in their 40's, but now we've attracted both younger and older people, and also couples.

We got players from four continents, in ESO currently from two. Main language is english, but sometimes what Beru calls 'klingon' is used - that's scandinavian...

I totally recommend ourselves if you're looking for epithome of casualness, fun bantering and good camaraderie. I guarantee dramafree zone.
    ...xept when Beru has his moods again :D
    Edited by Bargi on August 3, 2014 3:05PM
    Bargi, breton dragonknight of The Free City of Lochlainn
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    Growing stronger each day and always have room for more members, so come and join the Guild which is not a Guild B)
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    Guildbank is open.
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Cures
    Cures
    ✭✭
    The most relaxed bunch of mature noobs you can find!
    We grow every day now - exciting times!
    - Come join! No rules, no must-do's. Oh wait, i heard you arent allowed to put fishing bait into the guild bank ... well ...
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    can we use said bait on the forums to entice more vict...i mean errr members. ;)
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    No need for bait - we're delicious as we are :blush:
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Slopper_baby
    As fun a bunch of Loonies as ever, Good laughs and Great Comradery.......

Just dont mention Goats...
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    Guild forum and website server down for maintenance today 9. april. If you require info or wants to join us you can PM @Bargi or one of the others ingame.
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    Guild forum and website aer up and running again, so feel free to take a peek ,or even to register an application. We want YOU - yes, YOU - to be our nest vict... ehrrm, guildmember! We even have pink horses!*

*note: some of the above statements might not be entirely correct
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    still recruiting more mad hatters for our daily pantless tea parties
  • TheRedhawke
    So cool seeing the numbers swell, there are a lot of nice new people joining - as well as the old guard.

• Droney101
    Droney101
    Soul Shriven
    Love these nutter's... wait that makes me a nutter? Where the hell does the term nutter come from anyway???, nutter ....pfft thats silly. People better not put salt on me or anything.
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    aaaand back to the top B)
  • Cures
    Cures
    ✭✭
    if you join us because you picked more flowers than you killed mobs until today and are mocked all around.
    It's ok.
    Unlike in real life most of us are still in their teens ingame. 2 weeks after launch and no one in this guild is crying for content!
    Edited by Cures on April 18, 2014 7:19AM
  • TheZul
    TheZul
    Influx of fresh blood is on, as are the silly talks in guild chat. Wanna meet some ppl who don't take gaming and themselves too seriously? Then you've come to the right place. Come join our unique atmoshpere! B)
  • peanuts
    peanuts
    Soul Shriven
    Do I need to sign up on the web site to join the guild?
    I've got an application waiting
    Edited by peanuts on April 19, 2014 5:08AM
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    Hey, @Peanuts
    We do require an application on our forums, both to get info on who to invite ingame, and to get to know our new citizen a little bit. People who put a tiny effort in an application is more likely to stay a bit. But basically all who apply becomes a citizen of our fair city.
    Edited by Bargi on April 19, 2014 4:44PM
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • peanuts
    peanuts
    Soul Shriven
    No worries Bargi. I registered on the web site some days ago and I'm still waiting for admin approval, I can't log in and apply without it.
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    Ah, I've taken care of the ones waiting for admin approval now. That should include your account. A written application with more or less truthfull answers from our form and we'll process an invitation ingame.
    Edited by Bargi on April 20, 2014 11:02AM
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    Just a little uptate to celebrate the fact that The Free City of Lochlainn today has existed eight years as a guild!

Happy anniversary to us!!
    Edited by Bargi on April 22, 2014 12:31PM
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    Happy anniversary all!! :)
  • peanuts
    peanuts
    Soul Shriven
    Still no email & not able to log in. I'm getting 'user does not exist'
    I've registered again with a different email so if you could approve that one please...:)
    Edited by peanuts on April 23, 2014 5:07AM
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O nice, you guys are still around. I have been in the guild in Age of Conan and would love to join again :)
  • Cures
    Cures
    ✭✭
    Arundo wrote: »
    O nice, you guys are still around. I have been in the guild in Age of Conan and would love to join again :)
    hey! depending on how long you were gone your tfcol-forum account maybe still works - just give us an update and you're in :)

• Cures
    Cures
    ✭✭
    peanuts wrote: »
    I've registered again with a different email so if you could approve that one please...:)
    bargi seems to be aware of the matter and im sure we'll get that sorted. if not, pls pm him here, ty.

• Bargi
    Bargi
    peanuts wrote: »
    @Peanuts : I've sent you a PM. We'll sort this out, I'm sure.
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • peanuts
    peanuts
    Soul Shriven
    Sorted...I'm in. I'll fill out the app asap

Application is in....:)
    Edited by peanuts on April 24, 2014 11:09PM
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    Arundo wrote: »

Welcome back :)