The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ability Bug/ Sprint Bug

Haza_212
Haza_212
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NI5Bz33wS0

I've been getting this Bug a lot, and it happens often during combat, which makes doing anything in game really difficult. I've seen a few posts about it but I feel it needs to be brought up again. and yes, I've submitted a bug report.

Having to wait for it to sort its self out or reload the UI is not always convenient to do.

Does this happen often for many others?
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it's been going on for weeks now. ZOS' refusal to acknowledge or fix this is why I'm taking a break from the game. It's gotten me killed too many times to put up with.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's annoying, I get killed or almost killed trying to fight or tank something before i realized the bug happens and try to fight to fix it. It also isn't some rare occurrence either, this happens several times a day.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    I've had it happen too
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Updater 25 made the game smaller, I guess the use of skill was something that made it smaller? (Fix ASAP)
    Gert Soem!!
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the healing ward bug from a couple of years ago, only used to happen inside keeps and outposts. Guess it was considered such a good feature it got added to the rest of the game.