The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Transmute Crystals

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
Not sure where this question and I'm sorry I'm asking. I promise I searched Google and all but there is a lot of conflicting data as not all websites are updated equally.

I need T Stones. Where are all the sources? I'm not looking for "easiest" or "fastest", just steady. My life only gives me so much time to play. So I need to know all the methods so I can pick a steady one I can have time with.
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP "rewards of the worthy". Every 20K ap earn you get a "rewards of the worthy" mail. The mail contains 4-25 (99% of the time it's 4) transmute stones. The first mail you get per day, you always get one, after that there is a low chance to get one.

PvP end of campaign rewards (30 day) earn you get 50 stones.

Undaunted daily rewards you get a 1-3 for doing them on normal and 10 for vet.

Completing a trial earns 5, if I remember correctly.

I don't do BG's, so not sure about those.

There may be others, but that is what I recall.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »
    Not sure where this question and I'm sorry I'm asking. I promise I searched Google and all but there is a lot of conflicting data as not all websites are updated equally.

I need T Stones. Where are all the sources? I'm not looking for "easiest" or "fastest", just steady. My life only gives me so much time to play. So I need to know all the methods so I can pick a steady one I can have time with.

PVP is the most efficient way to get transmute stones. Just playing a few hours a week on a 30 day will get you lvl3 rewards and 50transmute stones, plus the chance with rewards of the worthy.

I end up transmuting random gear in my back just to clear my inventory of rewards of the worthy ones.
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    For cyrodiil make sure to set a home campaing, it will then show your progress through the tiers.you only need tier 1 which is 25k ap. You can do this on multiple characters. Doesn't take long to get, but you do have to wait until the end of the campaign to get them.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do a couple of hours of PvP a day and I throw away 1-3 transmute geodes each day just because my character’s inventory is full of them. I get one every time I take a resource, I think.

I wish I could sell them.

EDIT: typo
    Edited by katanagirl1 on May 2, 2020 5:25AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could sell them.
    And I wish I could buy them D:

After coming back from my break I obviously had to update my gear, and without transmute stones I needed to farm it like we did back in the olden days. Fear my invigorating and reinforced medium armor build, people of Cyrodiil! Oh boy.

But yeah, as others have mentioned; just take ALL of your characters in Cyrodiil until you reach rank 1 rewards. After 30 days each of them will receive some gold and 50 crystals. After a nice keep defence and repairs, you're probably already done. It doesn't take long at all.
    You also get them in the rewards of the worthy, generally anywhere between 4-25 crystals I believe, so they can add up too.