Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Illicitus Guild [NA] PvE/PvP 18±

• Vindictress
    We are still actively recruiting for like-minded players that enjoy both PvP and PvE. We have weekly events, discord for 24/7 contact for text. Website/forums. Trader (until Sunday). Guild Hall access for woodworking, clothing and blacksmithing crafting stations and a training dummy.

If you would like to know more, message one of our Council/Guild Leaders. They would be happy to answer any questions you may or to invite you to the guild.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Best guild ever! Amazing group of people....helpful, supportive, classes for new or low level characters, pvp training, group zone runs. Something for everyone.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • gblack2408
    gblack2408
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite. PSN: guamsownthor
  • Vindictress
    Illicitus is still actively recruiting for those interested in a friendly, helpful atmosphere. Please note we are casual. A casual guild whom has quiet times/days. We try to accommodate every ones play likes and dislikes by offer many activities to keep one busy for guild groupings.

Please note: There is sometimes going to be soloing involved. Soloing if you choose to, or soloing for those in random off times given from working schedules that don't quite make the regular times. That's alright. We have members in those off times as well and you aren't alone in it.

Many members are still gearing up, or love to level alts. We have many newcomers so we may be slow to get to that end game content, or slow to progress like so many other guilds that are already End-game material but we are getting there!

We only ask you to be open to getting to know members and not shy away from us.

We have discord available for 24 hours 7 days a week contact. Online and offline. That not only can be accessed by PC software but by cellphone application and or browser. We use the text chat and there is voice for rare occasions.
    It is recommended but not required.

The forums are there for other means of communication from ourselves to you as a member. We utilize it for news feeds, forums for posting our own guides or accumulated knowledge through out the game or posting our events so we can get a headcount.

We utilize our MOTD every day to help you as a member know when we have scheduled up and coming events or to give you important information we feel will help you.

I would like to add; Illicitus is not limited to just ESO and would love to make new friends that can branch to many other games out there if your time has come that you feel ESO is no longer what it may have been or because a new game is coming out and you wish to try it.

We are not only a learning guild for new comers, but welcome veteran members or returning members.

So if this sounds like a guild for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on PSN: Trisqit.
    I would be glad to help answer any questions you may have to see if you may be a good fit and one that you will be pleased with.

Edited by Vindictress on April 10, 2017 5:38AM

• pinkkismash116
    pinkkismash116
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Im a new player looking for a guild and I would love to join my PSN is Pinkkismash116
    Thanks
  • Vindictress
    @pinkkismash116 i tried messaging on PSN but there are no players found by that PSN name. Please message me at PSN: Trisqit

• Saperzaper
    please message me on psn:puffinmagic
    my age is 27 looking for a mature group for pve. im a veteran player with champion points 75 and master provisioner and cook. will always help out members let me know on psn
  • TheOnlyDobby
    TheOnlyDobby
    ✭✭
    Hey, I was wondering if I could get an invite to the guild, I'm 600cp and have recently started to do pvp more and more as I have found the pve aspects start to become a little stale. My psn is TheOnlyDobby and I'm homed in scourge but will change if need be
  • pinkkismash116
    pinkkismash116
    Soul Shriven
    Whoops my bad I recently changed my PSN my old one is Pinkki116
  • Stephen.andrew85b14_ESO2
    I'm interested in joining you guys. Active daily Templar Healer. Please add iXFelonyXi thanks!
  • Vindictress
    We are still actively recruiting for those still looking for a casual, friendly atmosphere.

• Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite. chaos0720
  • Vindictress
    Still open to members for pve and pvp. Interested please feel free to message

• Vindictress
    Still actively recruiting

• waddam
    waddam
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Psn: waddam10
  • Vindictress
    *Update* Illicitus is back after a hiatus and re-establishing our foundation. We are starting fresh with a few recognizable faces. Here is the update information!

Name: --> Illicitus
    Main Timezone:--> US Eastern Time (EST), open to other time zones.
    Guild Focus:--> PVE/PVP
    Recruitment Status:--> Recruitment OPEN to all factions
    Guild Leader:--> Princess Vindictive (Trisqit)
    Co-leader:---> Daemon Malos (Dark-Intent-38)
    Guild Website:--> None
    Discord:--> https://discord.gg/wPuXBKJ
    Alliance:--> Ebonheart Pact (PvP ONLY)
    Cyrodiil Campaign:--> Home: Ravenwatch (No CP)
    Voice:---> In-game guild voice/ PS4 Communication Discord, 24/7 text and optional voice (When Ps4/ESO voice is down)

We are accepting all levels! New players and veterans alike!

As a multi-gaming community, Illicitus seeks to bring that same quality standards to Elder Scrolls Online with a more casual activity standard; yet, the heart of the hardcore player. We focus in all aspects of the game, pushing for excellence in PvE and PvP while at a casual play style. You are not joining simply a guild, you are joining a family.

We are hoping to start events soon. Events to be discussed further upon private message.

Player vs Player (PvP) Currently: - We are just reestablishing ourselves once again and in time it will be discussed as a whole group which campaign best suits us as a guild. Currently running around Ravenwatch NON CP.

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to message one of us in game or through PSN or simply join discord and request an invite there. :)

PSN: Trisqit (Princess Vindictive), Dark-Intent-38 (Daemon Malos), xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Edited by Vindictress on March 25, 2020 2:23PM

• Vindictress
    Additional information and edit of previous update:

About Us: We're a small recreated guild. One with a few core members of old, who have came back together after a long hiatus with some new faces. We are friendly, helpful and casual. A lot of us are solo/lone wolfs but do tend to participate in various activities from PvE to PvP. We're always willing to help each other learn, improve and eventually achieve their personal goals at a casual level.
    We realize real life is more important and do not wish to make it a requirement that you have to be present. We are all available through discord any time of day to keep the conversations going, and get to know guildmates.
    We welcome all levels, classes or factions from new players to veteran.

What we offer currently:
    Spontanious Dungeon/Pledge/Vet runs. Several Master Crafters that can craft the gear, food, potions and glyphs that you may need.
    We do offer access to a hall which has all crafting tables available for use.

Communication: Our preferred source of communication is via Discord. Text chat can get garbled should you be in various other guilds that have active IG Chat. We also have various bots to help for prices, news and builds available within discord to help you.

Donations are always appreciated but NOT a requirement.

Future Events/Plans: World Boss, Skyshard, Delve Diving, Dolmen Fun, Map Uncovering/Explorations, Fishing, Housing and PvP events, as well as some cooky PvE ones. Weekly - Lottery(Which is set to start shortly). Bi weekly Trader.

Please contact myself on PS4 - Trisqit or the Co-Leader: Dark-Intent-38, or Council member: xrastamadnessx

• mp0713
    mp0713
    Soul Shriven
    Glad to be back with you guys
  • mp0713
    mp0713
    Soul Shriven
    If anyone wants they can message me as well for an invite. I use the same name everywhere.