The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bright-Throat's Boast not working properly???

Caroloces
Caroloces
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just put a bit of effort into getting all 5 pieces of this set. If you have all 5 items, you get a boost to magicka and magicka recovery when you have a drink buff active. I just tested it, and found that my magicka did not change, but I did get the boost to mag recovery. Does anyone know if this is a bug? If anyone is using all 5 pieces of this set, could you check to see if it's working properly? I'm supposed to get somewhere between 1900-2000 magicka boost, and it just ain't happening!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What drink buff are you using? Not potions, right?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• SilencedPanda
    SilencedPanda
    ✭✭
    Bright throat is working. You probably aren’t using a drink buff. So it isn’t active.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to post a screenshot, @Caroloces, so forum-goers can help.
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thanks and apologies to those of you who responded. I was looking at the stats after taking a potion.
    I discovered this right after I posted this, and I attempted to delete the post, but I couldn't see how that was done.
    Anyway, works as intended! :p