Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serious issues on XB1

TheWoanderer
TheWoanderer
✭✭✭
Since the maintainance I have jumpy screens, 2 second lag on selecting items from kills or nodes, sudden drop out to login screen saying no connection to server yet am able to log straight back in, sudden loss of interaction with npc's in the past 20 minutes I've been dropped from the server to login 5 times.
Kicked back to login everytime I get enlightened but this was one of the many issues I've had for some time now but still happening

Is anyone else struggling like this?
Internet connection to my other devices is working absolutely fine.

I'm logging out as the game is at present unplayable for me.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been kicked out a couple of times but it coincided with my Echo devices stopping and my ISP’s service status page being down so it wasn’t quite the same as your problem. Browsing on my laptop was fine at the time, which was odd.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean like missing a +40k tic at alessia because I dcd or having to press the button 5 times to get every single skill to fire or watching my char go through half the animation charging me for the resources but not giving the buff??
    I'm actually starting to get bitter the performance is so bad
    Edited by jadarock on May 1, 2020 1:59AM
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading the greymoore update telling us the servers are holding up well....
    Not sure when it became ok for businesses to print bold face lies..
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case you didn’t discover this yourself or heard it from someone else: roll dodging often lets you interact with something you were unable to because of the bug. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, but in the meantime try that when you can’t interact with an object/NPC.