The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild store: REQUEST FAILED: COULD NOT LIST ITEM

huntgod_ESO
huntgod_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
When trying to list items in my trade guild I am getting a message REQUEST FAILED: COULD NOT LIST ITEM along with a scroll message that GUILD STORE IS NOT OPEN.
--- HuntGod ---
Officer of the Unrepentant
www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening to me too tonight. I've tried relogging multiple times. No luck.

I can still read and type in chat, so I'm not under a social ban (nor have I done anything to merit one).

This effectively breaks the Guild Store for me across all my guilds.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @huntgod_ESO @virtus753

Please review the Guidelines For Bug Report Forum for instructions and advice about writing a Bug Report which contains information that ZOS must know in order to investigate the issue:
    • Include your platform and megaserver in the post.
    • Screenshots and videos also help immensely!
    Are you using the unmodified User Interface or using an add-on which modifies the Bank UI, such as Awesome Guild Store? If so, then
    1. Disable all add-ons and check whether the error occurs without any modification of the UI.
    2. If the issue does not occur, then re-enable each add-on one at a time and check whether the error occurs. When it does, then contact the developer of the most recently re-enabled add-on about the matter.

Edited by Shadowshire on May 1, 2020 1:07AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi