The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA Blackreach/Yolnahkriin - The new blue buff Camp?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since Harrowstorm launch on Console there's been a surge in DC population in the Non-locked Standard, which used to be the Camp most everyone avoided/ignored cause its always empty. What now? Did a big DC guild just decide to migrate over so they could faceroll everyone else?
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you guys are doing over there in the other campaign, but I do know that DC is also steamrolling in Gray Host right now too, while EP who was dominating last campaign is now relegated to the basement.

Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you guys are doing over there in the other campaign, but I do know that DC is also steamrolling in Gray Host right now too, while EP who was dominating last campaign is now relegated to the basement.

From what I could tell we put up a fight during prime time, but then once people start logging off for the night there's still a DC majority and they start rolling over the map. When I was on for a couple hours last night what EP and AD were on were just fighting each other while DC rolled through red home keeps to take our scrolls. Then after blue was done with us a group of veteran AD just popped in to cap Farragut, for some reason.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • BobaLett
    BobaLett
    Soul Shriven
    There seems to have been an increase of activity in the no lock standard campaign on ps4 too. I think more people are going there so their skills actually go off.
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    BobaLett wrote: »
    There seems to have been an increase of activity in the no lock standard campaign on ps4 too. I think more people are going there so their skills actually go off.
    Well a DC guild went there because they got their feelings hurt since people that got emp wouldn’t drop off the leader board to give it to them.and doing so they have kind of ruined the campaign they gatelock everyone after they have gotten scrolls and people leave. It’s okayish pop wise during primetime but before and after it’s pretty dead
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »

Hey dont talk about EP like that :( We are trying.

As for BlackReach yes DC goes there and out numbers everyone 3:1 and zergs the map from sun up to sun down.
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest