The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam Warden Sustain Problems

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm PvPing, under level 50, and my stam warden has terrible sustain; can anyone make any recommendations? I'm open to a whole new build so I'm not married to what I'm using. Any recommendations or references appreciated.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry about it till you hit 160cp.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your current setup? if using 2H you should be doing Heavy Attacks due to Follow Up passive.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Dorkener
    Dorkener
    ✭✭✭
    Pre lvl50 issues aside, make sure you're using the Netch (resource return even while sprinting/blocking) and at least one Green Balance ability always, to take advantage of the Nature's Gift passive. (When you heal an ally with a Green Balance ability, you gain 250 Magicka or 250 Stamina, whichever resource pool is lower. This effect can occur once every 1 second.)
    It works even if you heal yourself (ally...) - for stam it usually comes down to either Leeching Vines or Green Lotus, either is cheap enough to keep up constantly.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorkener wrote: »
    Pre lvl50 issues aside, make sure you're using the Netch (resource return even while sprinting/blocking) and at least one Green Balance ability always, to take advantage of the Nature's Gift passive. (When you heal an ally with a Green Balance ability, you gain 250 Magicka or 250 Stamina, whichever resource pool is lower. This effect can occur once every 1 second.)
    It works even if you heal yourself (ally...) - for stam it usually comes down to either Leeching Vines or Green Lotus, either is cheap enough to keep up constantly.

if you are light attack weaving (you should be) Green Lotus is the one you what. I'll be much easier to sustain than Leeching Vines on Stamden.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorkener wrote: »

if you are light attack weaving (you should be) Green Lotus is the one you what. I'll be much easier to sustain than Leeching Vines on Stamden.

actually i think you should rather be heavy attack weaving on stamDen, especcially if you already have sustain problems.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • sergeant_jorge
    sergeant_jorge
    Soul Shriven
    You'll have to look at sets to help with sustain and damage. Do some research on ront and back bar setup.