The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/EU Healer looking for people to do some vCR

AdmiraalTimbo
AdmiraalTimbo
Soul Shriven
Heey there,

Like most people i have normal olorime gear with all the right traits etc etc, But i wanna get the perfected version. This should not be a problem. i was looking for groups in graclorn but people there only wanna play nCR. CP Wise it would be nice to have some High people with us, but i what i think is the most important thing is knowing the mechanics so we don't wipe.

So if you are like : heey i need that gear and i know how the Trails works leav a message and we gonna find people to do it with for sure.

Hope to see some of you in game on PC/EU

greetings,

AdmiraalTimbo
Edited by AdmiraalTimbo on April 28, 2020 2:24PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uhm...yeah. Well. Despite what the forum basement dwellers might have you think, vet cloudrest is not exactly on farm mode for many people atm. Crazy right.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Uhm...yeah. Well. Despite what the forum basement dwellers might have you think, vet cloudrest is not exactly on farm mode for many people atm. Crazy right.

And does it hurt you if some people want to try...? WTF lmao

OP, I recommend adding your platform/server region to your post!
  • AdmiraalTimbo
    AdmiraalTimbo
    Soul Shriven
    Raisin wrote: »

And does it hurt you if some people want to try...? WTF lmao

OP, I recommend adding your platform/server region to your post!

I acctualy forgot that :P did it right away
  • AdmiraalTimbo
    AdmiraalTimbo
    Soul Shriven

what are you even trying to tell me. i don't see the point i guess ??!?