The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eagle eye

iCaliban
iCaliban
✭✭✭✭✭
Simple mechanic question. Does the increased critical from the 3pc apply to the dot component of bow skills?

Description reads: 1829 weapon crit to direct ranged damage abilities.

Clearly would apply to the initial hit of acid spray/poison injection. Thanks
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @iCaliban It should only apply to the initial "direct" hit of those dots not the ticks. However i would just hop on the pts and see, because even though zos made changes to things like this who knows what they forgot
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MincVinyl wrote: »
    @iCaliban It should only apply to the initial "direct" hit of those dots not the ticks. However i would just hop on the pts and see, because even though zos made changes to things like this who knows what they forgot

Uninstalled pts a while back when I was clearing out room. Might as well buy a set and test myself. Ping you on discord if i find out it works.

I don't expect it to ofc. But you never know with zos.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth checking, for instance during last pts when they were secretly prepping for the light/heavy change idea they went and messed with alot of the light/heavy proc bonus damage sets. They claimed they fixed them to work with overload, but with 10 mins of testing only a few actually worked. So it is very common that small things slip past them