The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hey ZOS Admin

Knightpanther
Knightpanther
✭✭✭✭✭
Here's an Idea, instead of constantly closing our frustration threads why not actually respond to our issues re Cyrodiil?
All we want to do is play your game, is that too much too ask?
At the moment many of us are continuing to pay our subs (too support YOU), how about supporting US?

Be Safe
Look forward to seeing this thread closed also without any meaningful dialog.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on hold on.....ZOS_FelipeF can find this "spam" or "derailed and not constructive" regardless of if it actually is. And like some other useful threads communicating to the game devs.....just shut it down too. #IB4Felipe
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The people that could actually provide a useful response for lag issues have nothing to do with forum mods. In fact, the forum mod and game devs have never been in the same room or even same company.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He closed down one of if not the longest thread on the forum over 1 post. 1 stupid post. Over 500 pages for 1 post.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found sometime over the past 6-12 months, the forum admins have been more aggressive in shutting down criticism of the game. They have a very broad definition of 'bashing' when it comes to anything related to Zenimax.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful you'll get banned for 3 days like I did for saying dont delete my post please and thanks....
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    The people that could actually provide a useful response for lag issues have nothing to do with forum mods. In fact, the forum mod and game devs have never been in the same room or even same company.

And that's where their issue is, never seen such a stupid business model.
    Even if you have a PR department its usually made up of folks that actually know the direction the company is going.

Maybe my expectations of ZOS as a company that actually cares are too high.

Be Safe
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »
    Be careful you'll get banned for 3 days like I did for saying dont delete my post please and thanks....

LOL the way i feel at the moment that would just be the prod to cancel my subscription, im hardly playing now anyway due to the game being unstable.

Be Safe
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS Admins/Mods are not the people who can give you meaningful dialogue.

The developers who can give you meaningful dialogue generally don't, this is how ZOS operates. It's frustrating but what we have.

INB4 lock for non-constructive/moderation discussion.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! To clarify some of the questions/comments regarding some threads that were closed recently, it's not that the topic(s) itself was non-constructive, it's that community rules/ToS was violated or the thread spiraled even after moderation. Feel free to continue discussions of said topics, just be mindful of the community rules/ToS when doing so, as well as doing so in a constructive manner.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.