Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still Premades in BG

L_Nici
L_Nici
✭✭✭✭✭
Well it seems there is a way to play around the solo queue.
Today I encountered 2 Guilds in 2 Battlegrounds, I could tell because they all wore the Tabbard in the BG. They lost anyway but still it is something you should look at.
Edited by L_Nici on April 20, 2020 5:15PM
A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    Today I encountered 2 Guilds in 2 Battlegrounds, I could tell because they all wore the Tabbard in the BG. They lost anyway but still it is something you should look at.

will be soon normal again sooo
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xologamer As long as groups only face groups I am fine with it. But Groups facing solo is just unbalanced.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Madhatten512
    Madhatten512
    ✭✭✭✭
    People are sync queueing. They just take a large group and all queue at the same time with the low population of BGs there is a good chance of them ending up as teammates.
  • Nick_Balza
    Nick_Balza
    ✭✭✭
    I am happy for that guys!
    GM of small social/casual guild Bar Indoril Nalivayka
    PC - EU. @NickBalza
    Nick Balza - Magicka Nightblade
    John Skellan - Stamina Nightblade (Vampire/Crafter/Bowtard)
    Roland Maybelline - Stamina Templar
    Willow The Firestarter - Magicka DK
    Alexander Veidt - Stamina Necromancer
    Chris Maxwell - Magicka Necromancer (Healer)
    Genevieve Diedonne - Stamina Sorc
    The Beckett - Stamina DK/Werewolf
    Mira Giovanni - Magicka Nightblade (Healer\Tank)

• nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are sync queueing. They just take a large group and all queue at the same time with the low population of BGs there is a good chance of them ending up as teammates.

This sounds like a reasonable explanation for *** like this (taken in Deathmatch). They moved like a ball group in cyro with a pool of AoE.
    RbyFI6b.png

This is how every other Deathmatch looks for me.
    pFh4M4p.png
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes people just get smashed. It happens. If a group of decent players get matched with one another and commit to staying on top of each other, this can be the result.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they even wear the same tabbard that is no coincidence anymore, then it was done on purpose.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    Solo Queue does not protect you from trying to get better in PvP, or bringing more then just your Alcast Bow Ganker, especially after 10-15 Bgs you've won before. Because there is still the MMR System active, and especially late night the BG Matchmaking will mix you with high rr.
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »

Pc na? This is a frequent occurrence because most of the high mmr community is in a few guilds. We arent premading.