The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is dlc region locked?

Nightmarepuppet
I want to but the physical collectors edition of greymoor from the EU for my NA psn account. Would the dlc work if I did this?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While you should probably double check with Support, my Chapters applied on both PC/NA and PC/EU (bought in NA). My DLC did not, as with all crown store purchases.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the chapters will apply to both - like the above said, the DLC does NOT.

Which, actually is horrific... having to spend 7,000 crowns on Summerset (which can equate to costing MORE than the chapter when it first comes out) is a HORRIBLE business model.