The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What addon's do you recommend for a new/returning player?

C3YBR_ODYSSEY
C3YBR_ODYSSEY
Soul Shriven
I am returning to ESO after a long hiatus and I was wondering what are some of what you all would call "required/necessary" addon's to make my life in game easier.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some must-haves for trading:

https://www.bbcguild.com/bbc-recommended-addons/
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it really depends on what you're doing and how you like to play. There's a lot of addons other people consider essential which I'd never want to use and others I wouldn't be without which it seems like hardly anyone else has ever heard of.

My approach is to wait until something in the game bothers me enough that I want to find a way to stop/change it, then go looking for an addon to address that. Then I'll usually try a few and pick my favourite because the most popular version isn't necessarily best for me. (For example I prefer addons which blend in with the default UI so I can almost forget what's an addon and what isn't, but that doesn't seem to matter to a lot of people so many popular addons look totally different.)

I think the only one I wouldn't be without which I also regularly see on 'must-have' lists is Advanced Filters, which adds sub-categories to the inventory menu so you can do things like see just your containers and no other consumables.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭