The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why you should never roll dodge a leap combo (19k crit)

CatastrophicSuccess
Think this is probably the biggest leap I've hit or seen in non-cp.

https://www.twitch.tv/catastrophicsucess/clip/AgileDiligentTaroWholeWheat

Running blood spawn, essence thief, and fury with major vulnerability on the target.
PC NA - CP 1000+

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnarsty!
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m pretty sure leaped is bugged so how , it’s the only ult I know that consistently hits hard regardless of damage.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m pretty sure leaped is bugged so how , it’s the only ult I know that consistently hits hard regardless of damage.

Do you have a dk because alotttt of my leaps dont register any damage
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »

Yeah hopped off my magblade and been on my magdk for the last few days. Leaps do “miss” but when they land actual damage they hit for a good amount and set up team wipes with the cc that’s also buggy. It’s funny seeing some poor soul stun locked standing in place.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah hopped off my magblade and been on my magdk for the last few days. Leaps do “miss” but when they land actual damage they hit for a good amount and set up team wipes with the cc that’s also buggy. It’s funny seeing some poor soul stun locked standing in place.

Definitely noticed this and its really bad lately.
    Ele weapon , leap, snipe, dizzy, meteor are the ones I see on a regular that desync or stun lock
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely noticed this and its really bad lately.
    Ele weapon , leap, snipe, dizzy, meteor are the ones I see on a regular that desync or stun lock

Pretty much every cc stun locks but there’s some big offenders and it seems everything is de syncing this update.

• CatastrophicSuccess
    I think the only obnoxious part of the cc from leap is the weird slow you can get sometimes right before it goes off.

Can also attest to the fact that many times in lag leap does not register damage. This is likely a problem with a lot of other skills too though.

Also, this particular leap hit so hard because of the major beserk from the atro, major vul, essence thief proc, etc. Usually leaps hit around 5~6k on unblock no major protection target or 11k crits on some squishy non impen builds. My previous best was around 16k.
    PC NA - CP 1000+

• Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    Because of how incredibly dumb that ulti is, i think it sometimes not doing dmg is a good balance.
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    I may be lagging, but i will be a ways away from the guy who was leaped on and still get hit with a stun not sure how big the aoe is but im getting hit pretty far away. I have been below on the first floor of a map and above me on the second floor with a celling between us a leap goes through the celling and stuns me. I also have a vid of me being stuned knocked up in to the air and taking 15k fall damage and dying. This skill absolutely hates me.
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian