The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nerfs never seen to target what causes problems

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
The black rose prison dual wield was a good start however the most over performing things are currently sword and board (especially the ult), tri and immovable pots, double dot poisons, snipe and bow ult, wrecking blow and defensive ults but this all pales in comparison to how overpowered and over performing playing in a large group is. Stacking heals and dumping multiple single target ults on 1 target is by far the most overpowered thing in the game. The problem is the nerf to healing only effects lower healing specs and small group play, the zergs and large groups will notice literally 0 difference as they are already grossly over healed anyway. The resistance nerfs do nothing either to these same people (the players who are effectively ruining PvP and causing performance problems).

At the end of the day a bomber can basically be negated by 1 practiced incantation cast by the push of 1 button and its crazy to think after all this time there is no nerf to group play and more nerfs(Probably unintentional) targeted towards small scale players. As a solo player my options become increasingly more limited and coupled with performance issues Ive been pushed me out of the lagfest that is cyrodil. The fix to PvP is to absolutely decimate the performance of off/cross healing and remove the upper cap on proxy det and cause players thats choose to stack like their in a trial to all be instantly wiped, bring back soft and hard caps on max health.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats wrong with Tri Pots?
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit reading after tri pots
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uh what's wrong with immovable pots?
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main toon has about 10k tripots in it's inventory, pls don't nerf.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Nick_Balza
    Nick_Balza
    ✭✭✭
    As a solo player
    So... You are trying to encounter 1 vs group, getting smashed and asking for nerfs for being able to wipe groups?
    Organized people in group PvP location are ruining experience of solo players, who don't want to play in group at the group mode! What a shame.
    GM of small social/casual guild Bar Indoril Nalivayka
    PC - EU. @NickBalza
    Nick Balza - Magicka Nightblade
    John Skellan - Stamina Nightblade (Vampire/Crafter/Bowtard)
    Roland Maybelline - Stamina Templar
    Willow The Firestarter - Magicka DK
    Alexander Veidt - Stamina Necromancer
    Chris Maxwell - Magicka Necromancer (Healer)
    Genevieve Diedonne - Stamina Sorc
    The Beckett - Stamina DK/Werewolf
    Mira Giovanni - Magicka Nightblade (Healer\Tank)

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    At the end of the day a bomber can basically be negated by 1 practiced incantation cast by the push of 1 button

Only bad bombers are thwarted by HoTs like Practiced Incantation. Good bombers are only defeated by proper social distancing or by expecting their arrival, i.e. someone saw them prox up off to one side or they already blew you up once.
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    The fix to PvP is to absolutely decimate the performance of off/cross healing and remove the upper cap on proxy det and cause players thats choose to stack like their in a trial to all be instantly wiped, bring back soft and hard caps on max health.

Proxy det is already uncapped. Agree with soft caps though, that's what ZOS should bring back if they want people in hybrid builds.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a top wum! It's a wum right?
    HopefulAllGnatcatcher-max-1mb.gif
    EU | PC | AD
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe just play single player Skyrim?
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just too easy to tank and that's all. You can tank standing still.

I took a flag in bgs today just because I got there first. Capped the flag, and stood still, a templar raked on me for the full duration of the flag. I won the flag.

Worse yet I've had entire matches where every player does that and it's just who can get to the flags first.
    Edited by Cathexis on April 24, 2020 2:25AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tri pots op ?

There is a difference between op and just good, because people cry for nerfs for things we have had for a long time that are performing fine.

I do agree about group heals though. I think the current heal nerf was wrong and instead they should have just nerfed cross healing, since the current nerf only really affects solo players, while groups are basically unaffected.
    Edited by Crixus8000 on April 24, 2020 2:18AM