Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Atten: PC Grayhost AD and EP Guilds, Come Fight DC

Lord_Bashu
Lord_Bashu
✭✭✭
Hi, AD and EP Guild Masters

The two of the best DC Guilds on NA (LoM and RR) are now playing in No CP, Ravenwatch for a limited time. Come join us, if you want to fight some real DC. DC has won every Camp, for months and that was before LoM joined us.

No we not moving to CP, its been discussed. Hope to see you soon!

Bashu
Lord
A God of War
The True Emperor of the Ruby Throne
Emperor Maker and Breaker
Former Guild Master of Army of the Covenant
Leader of the Rough Riders
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Hi, AD and EP Guild Masters

The two of the best DC Guilds on NA (LoM and RR) are now playing in No CP, Ravenwatch for a limited time. Come join us, if you want to fight some real DC. DC has won every Camp, for months and that was before LoM joined us.

No we not moving to CP, its been discussed. Hope to see you soon!

Bashu
    Lord
    A God of War
    The True Emperor of the Ruby Throne
    Emperor Maker and Breaker
    Former Guild Master of Army of the Covenant
    Leader of the Rough Riders

gdq5zncgge1r.gif
    iufww7e6oecg.gif
    6sg85t1hhger.gif
    wqim4c7ep2n1.gif
    asjhvsnk7xfc.gif

Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hx6OnYw.gif
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come play in the Big Boy campaign instead, thanks. It's *** Vietnam over here for DC.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isnt this kiddie campaign?
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Come play in the Big Boy campaign instead, thanks. It's *** Vietnam over here for DC.
    xshatox wrote: »

‘Big Boys’ don’t need CP training wheels and padding in order to play. They fight as God intended. :p
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »
    gabriebe wrote: »

‘Big Boys’ don’t need CP training wheels and padding in order to play. They fight as God intended. :p

With add-ons that tell them when to block, dogde, purge and heal.

• thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like my crutch CP!

They are laughing cause they know they would get rekt without it or the 40 + players the VE Zerg runs with
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For real though, if any Oceanic or even European guilds want to come to AD during NA’s night or daytime (before like 8 pm eastern) DC and EP take turns capping the map and AD only has meaningful presence during evenings and weekends. We constantly show up to find the map is majority of either other color with emp and scrolls and start out owning just 2-3 keeps most of the time.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is performance during primetime over there? Gray host is frustrating during primetime. Lag and loading screen.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm. Don’t play enough to comment
    Edited by Enkil on April 24, 2020 10:20PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How is performance during primetime over there? Gray host is frustrating during primetime. Lag and loading screen.

Last I checked, it lag less... Haven't checked in like a week since I have not had much interest in the game since performance tanked hard and I saw patch notes...
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Last I checked, it lag less... Haven't checked in like a week since I have not had much interest in the game since performance tanked hard and I saw patch notes...

It generally does lag less, but once ball groups show up the performance tanks quickly. I've seen it at high pop with people spread out and lag is pretty good.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch seems like a salty Switshow, why would anyone want to go there?
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • twitch_zero
    twitch_zero
    ✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch seems like a salty Switshow, why would anyone want to go there?

And Gray Host isn't?
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And Gray Host isn't?

Oh, there is salt to be sure, just not quite the levels of salt you guys seem to dig up. In fact the saltiest incident I can recall on the CP server involved a guild from the nocp server migrating over, swaggering and bungling about, then getting so upset when we didnt appreciate them that they rerolled to another faction just to they could push us to our gates daily.

So maybe my opinion of the nocp server has been soured a little, but its not without cause.

Dont know why you guys seem to be such a salt mine, might be the misconception that you are somehow better than the cp server (nobody is better BTW its two completely different styles of PVP that involves different gear choices and strategies), or the relatively small and unbalanced population which can be frustrating to many.

" I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like my crutch CP!

They are laughing cause they know they would get rekt without it or the 40 + players the VE Zerg runs with

[snip]

What guild do you belong to so we can setup a GVG? If you don't have a guild, Happy to 1 v 1 you anytime as well.

giphy.gif

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 7, 2020 3:49AM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    For real though, if any Oceanic or even European guilds want to come to AD during NA’s night or daytime (before like 8 pm eastern) DC and EP take turns capping the map and AD only has meaningful presence during evenings and weekends. We constantly show up to find the map is majority of either other color with emp and scrolls and start out owning just 2-3 keeps most of the time.

Haha we guested their last week in primetime, with a full bar of DC, they ran from us the entire night. We farmed the faction for awhile then they avoided us the rest of the night. An entire raid plus pugs were pvdooring Ales, we arrived to defend, and the entire faction packed up their siege and ran all the way back to glade. Didn't even attempt to fight, just ran the second the saw a few of our players arrive.

Unfortunately, the other campaigns no one actually want's to pvp on them.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    SO DC RAID IS POWERFUL IS JUST BIG TALK !
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like my crutch CP!

[snip]

What guild do you belong to so we can setup a GVG? If you don't have a guild, Happy to 1 v 1 you anytime as well.

giphy.gif

[Edit for bait.]

VE do GVG's now? :wink:
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 7, 2020 3:52AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like my crutch CP!

[snip]

giphy.gif

[Edit for bait.]

The core do. Looking forward to tonight. Has Drac Run away to IC lately? ;)
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 7, 2020 3:52AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like my crutch CP!

[snip]

giphy.gif

[Edit for bait.]

Cool have someone from the core let me know when you guys are available, we both play Tuesday so I'm sure we can arrange something equal numbers away from pugs easily that day :) 8v8 or 12v12?

The few times we've asked in the past you guys said you didn't do them so glad to see you've changed your mind now ;)
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 7, 2020 3:53AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool have someone from the core let me know when you guys are available, we both play Tuesday so I'm sure we can arrange something equal numbers away from pugs easily that day :) 8v8 or 12v12?

The few times we've asked in the past you guys said you didn't do them so glad to see you've changed your mind now ;)

Looking forward to the GVG. We will reach out to you. Shame you guys have left the server the last 3 Tuesdays when we are both on.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Looking forward to the GVG. We will reach out to you. Shame you guys have left the server the last 3 Tuesdays when we are both on.
    Sounds good!

We've been playing on Greyhost and fighting your 24m with our 10-12 every week its odd you think we've "left" when we just play the first 2 hrs of our raid on CP and last hour on noCP to vary the fights and also the lag experience. The lag is the worst it has ever been and affects smaller groups quite drastically. Although if you run in a zerg this doesn't really affect you :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why doesn't DC come fight on the big boy server instead of picking on 5-6 EP with 50 DC in the kiddy campaign? Keep avoiding a real fight like the rest of DC on Grey Host. What a joke.

Also VE vs Drac I've got money on Drac even outnumbered 2 to 1. Even numbers? They don't get a kill.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 1, 2020 11:00PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Why doesn't DC come fight on the big boy server instead of picking on 5-6 EP with 50 DC in the kiddy campaign? Keep avoiding a real fight like the rest of DC on Grey Host. What a joke.

Also VE vs Drac I've got money on Drac even outnumbered 2 to 1. Even numbers? They don't get a kill.

To play devils advocate, one major reason is the gigalag that is present in Gray Host
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »

Don't you know how the heroes of DC work? Go to a low pop campaign, stack multiple groups, take everything, then pat yourself on the back for being a legend.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    Don't you know how the heroes of DC work? Go to a low pop campaign, stack multiple groups, take everything, then pat yourself on the back for being a legend.

Bashu's guild has been playing No-CP for years

DC and AD were outnumbered by EP on No-CP for nearly the whole of 2019.

DC has only had the numbers advantage on No-CP since they got an influx of players during the Midyear Mayhem event a few months ago.

This thread is literally calling for AD and EP Guilds to come on to even the population so the fights are fairer, unlike recently. i.e The complete opposite of what you posted. (And since this thread started, during prime time this has been happening and it's been great! Some long, hard fought battles have been taking place.)

But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant. :)
    Edited by esotoon on May 22, 2020 11:37PM
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got no beef with Bashu, other than giving him a hard time for his RP stuff last night. He is by all accounts a decent guy and I know he's been doing his thing in No CP since before a lot of folks were even playing this game.

The thing I can't take seriously are the DC who paint the map blue and then act like they're so great. Of course people don't want to go fight multiple stacked ball zergs with all scrolls and emp buff. Very few players or guilds would accept that invitation.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    The "Call" has been answered.
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    m'kay
    Edited by Cres on May 9, 2020 3:17AM