Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Minigames for loading screens!

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
Id like some minigames to choose from during the loadin screen.. The imagery is nice, but 10+ minutes is quite some time to stare on one same image..

Minesweeper, solitaire, mahjong, commander keen... That would help the time pass quicker.

Other options is to work some more and fix the game, so that loading screens would be less than a minute long.
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea, but then we'd have a problem with loading screens on the mini games, so ultimately you'll require 2 loading screens for a few minutes of tetris.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Great idea, but then we'd have a problem with loading screens on the mini games, so ultimately you'll require 2 loading screens for a few minutes of tetris.

Hmm true... But imagine when the loading screens are too fast to complete that minesweep... Then people would complain "Darn that loading screen was too quick, i could not finish my minesweep" ;D

I really wish they could do something for the loading screen though... Its just that some humour like this is good way to release that frustration and have some fun for a while.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

This. LOL