The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Achievement Hunters - a discord community.

TheTuSiK
TheTuSiK
✭✭✭
Achievement Hunters
x3fDZgq.jpg
Established on 14.10.2019, Achievement Hunters server is a place where you can find a team for any desired achievement.
If you're tired of tryharding achievements with randoms or struggle with finding a team, that's the place.
Remember, you have to contribute to the achievement, IT'S NOT A FREE CARRY SERVICE.
We already have more than 100 people on the server.
More info on the discord:
https://discord.gg/PzYzXt3
Edited by TheTuSiK on May 3, 2020 4:37PM
  • TheTuSiK
    TheTuSiK
    ✭✭✭
    New people are still welcome.
    Server is alive, people are active so "to be or not to be" is behind us :)
    Since the server is up people have done a lot of different achievements - from Epic Undertaking to Strangling Cowardice and Pure Lunacy.
    You don't have to aim for the most difficult achievements. Everyone is welcome.
    Just remember - it's not a free carry service ;)
  • TheTuSiK
    TheTuSiK
    ✭✭✭
    Still missing some achievements? Join us.
    The community is growing bigger and bigger.
    Although it was created to be a discord to get dungeon achivements, we were able to group up and do Maw of Lorkhaj: Spotless Triumph (no death).
    Also there's an option for people with more than 36 000 achievement points or an achievement that is considered difficult/rare to get an unique rank with a name and color of their choice.
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the perfect guild for me! I'm looking to get some more Trial/Vet achievements on my Magcro.

Do we just join the Discord and go from there?
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • TheTuSiK
    TheTuSiK
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the perfect guild for me! I'm looking to get some more Trial/Vet achievements on my Magcro.

Do we just join the Discord and go from there?

It's not a guild, it's just a discord community. No need to be in a guild to teamup.
    Join the discord for more info.