Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The problem with the new DSA 2H’s

SillyGT
SillyGT
✭✭✭✭
This is pretty much adding back the most broken thing you guys ever adding into the game, pummeling Goliath. With the DSA 2H you are going to have a spammable that easily hits 20k+ on groups in cyrodiil. And that’s more than 70% of most people’s health in cyrodiil gone in one skill press. I get it you are trying to make it like proxy but skills like that are not spammable. You can just hit one button over and over and literally kill 30 people. This is not balanced at all and needs to be looked at. If you don’t think literally everyone is jump on this bandwagon you’re wrong. Yeah it’s only going to effect groups in cyrodiil but that’s literally everyone. Small scale and solo are dead it’s too zergy to do anything. People are going to abuse this and complain later so it’s better to change it now so it’s not released broken. Some changes I’ve thought of which is obvious is just to nerfed the damage you get to about 500-750 at most, so it’s still really good but not game breaking and frustrating to deal with.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done PTS testing using the vDSA 2H, @SillyGT, or are you pulling these numbers out of thin air?
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delta-Split!!!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look what happened with bash... same thing is going to happen with these weapons! Instead of fixing the problems they add more! Blows my mind!
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xandreia_ wrote: »
    Look what happened with bash... same thing is going to happen with these weapons! Instead of fixing the problems they add more! Blows my mind!

my mind was blown when 1tamriel came...now is but a hollow space I keep my beer when pvping :trollface:
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    These guys don't test anything, I've said it last two patches in a row. They pull out something from a hat and NERF or touch it in the worst way ever.

Saw a video on YT guy hitting 93k Cleave hits in no gear. [Snip]

[Edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on April 22, 2020 6:50PM
    Stamblade Main.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is someone who did test it on PTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Ijo9gC-3Q&t=0s
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont stack up. easy as that.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sproattt wrote: »
    These guys don't test anything, I've said it last two patches in a row. They pull out something from a hat and NERF or touch it in the worst way ever.

Exactly this!!

People have been posting about the bad state of the game in forums since November! We had that one patch that was supposed to bring major fixes to all our problems.

It worked for just a few hours!

So instead of putting all efforts into fixing a broken product, they add a new chapter which will no doubt bring it's own fair share of issues, they basically revert previous changes to VDSA and VMA weapons, all while making us farm 5 year old content for perfected versions (not like it took some of us 3 years to get a vma inferno or anything 🙄) just to have the bonuses applied that they took off years ago, but now they make a few weapons completely broken to the point it is going to itself be yet another game breaking issue!

You can 100% see they have absolutely no idea what goes on with their own game and they listen to casual players instead of vets and finding a balance!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the zerglings die to DSA 2h, maybe you shouldn't zerg.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this patch seems to get better and better, glad my builds are very good atm, enjoy it while it lasts......
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuke wrote: »

Agreed. If this weapon causes absolute destruction to ball groups, then people will either split up (a good thing) or die as a ball (a good thing). Win/win as far as I'm concerned as both of those results lead to less lag.
    Edited by redspecter23 on April 22, 2020 7:01PM
  • cheemers
    cheemers
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a tiny radius. If you don't stack 10 of your zerg-buddies onto the same pixel in cyrodiil you'll be fine.
    Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDQ7FrJ0AjMt2auffLEf_Pw

PS4 EU - 18 characters, all DC
  • JakaWild
    JakaWild
    ✭✭✭
    i see some of you haven't learned zos' secret formula yet.put out broken gear/sets/skills then sit back and profit for a while.then gut it into oblivion.there.now you guys know too.how else they gonna get people to buy this janky 4yr old content.
    Edited by JakaWild on April 22, 2020 8:16PM
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭✭
    cheemers wrote: »
    It's a tiny radius. If you don't stack 10 of your zerg-buddies onto the same pixel in cyrodiil you'll be fine.

Its a one shot kill for whoever has the weapon. Current tank meta with that weapon = unkillable player in pvp who can solo a keep.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, but what about some places like keeps where group must be stacked in small area?

I like idea for this weapon, but I'm not sure if this good way of doing this.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • JakaWild
    JakaWild
    ✭✭✭
    Yuke wrote: »

Agreed. If this weapon causes absolute destruction to ball groups, then people will either split up (a good thing) or die as a ball (a good thing). Win/win as far as I'm concerned as both of those results lead to less lag.

funny if you really think that is whats gonna happen.this will be incorporated into the ball groups.just like proxy det was suppose to bust ball groups but only made them stronger..i can see it now.2-3 tanky boi buffed up by their group cleaving away.