Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Little Look at the New Houses on PTS!

Elara_Northwind
Elara_Northwind
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just wow!! <3 both of them are so beautiful! I feel like the vampire home will be really hard to decorate with 700 items, but it is so unbelievably unique and beautiful :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5B5ZS19U6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR_Lqscfspc
Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *waves at Elara* Nice to see you, thanks for the previews!
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bet they can be bought only with crowns. 20k+ probably.
    Yea really nice lmao
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are really fantastic videos! I feel like I went on a proper tour of the houses.

It was so pleasantly nostalgic to see a lighter and more airy Proudspire, I could almost hear Lydia about to make a sassy quip as you entered the downstairs front chamber. I'm also so pleased to see that you can buy it for basic gold.

I'm no master decorator but I certainly look forward to seeing what glories that you and others are able to accomplish there!
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing, Ela!
    My reaction when seeing Bastion Sanguinaris for the first time was actually the same! That thing looks hella impressive!
    (Ô.Ô)
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These are really fantastic videos! I feel like I went on a proper tour of the houses.

It was so pleasantly nostalgic to see a lighter and more airy Proudspire, I could almost hear Lydia about to make a sassy quip as you entered the downstairs front chamber. I'm also so pleased to see that you can buy it for basic gold.

I'm no master decorator but I certainly look forward to seeing what glories that you and others are able to accomplish there!

It does feel so skyrim-y! Even some of the new furnishings are like updated Skyrim ones 😊 and yes, that it’s available for gold is great! I actually forgot to talk about that amid all of the excitement haha 😆

• MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is Proudspire Manor available for gold? Or are they going to gouge us again?
    Edited by MattT1988 on April 21, 2020 9:58AM
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MattT1988 wrote: »

On the pts you can purchase it for gold, so generally that tends to mean that it will be available for gold on live too 😊🏠

• MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

On the pts you can purchase it for gold, so generally that tends to mean that it will be available for gold on live too 😊🏠

That would be a pleasant surprise to not be treated like a walking wallet for a change.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Witch King of Angmar your neighbour? hehehe.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elara_Northwind ,
    I was waiting for someone to make a tour of these amazing houses, so happy it was you. I've been watching your housing vids since forever 😊. Thank you kindly for these exceptional video tours ❤

I can't wait to see your new furnishings previews ...waiting patiently 😃
    Edited by wishlist14 on April 22, 2020 8:47PM
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for these awesome vids, Elara, and the Furnishing ones, too!
    Great to see you back!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This pleasant, rosy cheeked, permanently smiling British woman with the most delicate voice gushing over things, drops the most unexpected casual F-bomb. I feel like there was a disturbance in the Force.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cute accent! ^_^
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the Bastion house but its going to be hard to make a crafting center with all the attunables anywhere.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    This pleasant, rosy cheeked, permanently smiling British woman with the most delicate voice gushing over things, drops the most unexpected casual F-bomb. I feel like there was a disturbance in the Force.

😂😂😂

• Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    I bet they can be bought only with crowns. 20k+ probably.
    Yea really nice lmao

actually proudspire is not a mansion and they had it available for gold
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great videos! Did you do one for the “inn”?

I really want to see the Solitude Inn room.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭
    funny how we keep saying limit is not enough, they say cant increase limit but houses are getting bigger and bigger. the vamp house looks to need 2000 limit to make it not look empty
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caelc wrote: »
    funny how we keep saying limit is not enough, they say cant increase limit but houses are getting bigger and bigger. the vamp house looks to need 2000 limit to make it not look empty

Exactly, I couldnt believe it when i saw the size of these new houses....they are spectacular but woah they are huge...they will look rather empty for sure
    Edited by wishlist14 on April 22, 2020 8:46PM
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proud spire manor will be for gold like alinor crest townhouse.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    Proud spire manor will be for gold like alinor crest townhouse.

So which one will be free? Last two expansions we got a big mansion. I hope it's that way this time too.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have noticed that, when you dare to mention that, some people will start trying to blame you and will start talking about "minimalism", as though you don't understand the concept.

However, if you try to make a gothic mansion look minimal, it just looks deserted.

Especially as minimal style furnishings don't exist, in this game.

So, it takes more furnishings to cobble them than it does to just use things as-is. :lol:

When they make a loft style apartment, with clean white, or concrete, walls and some plain white, black, grey or primary colour modernist furnishings, then we can talk minimalism.

[snip]

[edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on April 23, 2020 2:22PM
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    @Elara_Northwind ,
    I was waiting for someone to make a tour of these amazing houses, so happy it was you. I've been watching your housing vids since forever 😊. Thank you kindly for these exceptional video tours ❤

I can't wait to see your new furnishings previews ...waiting patiently 😃

Welcome and thank you! :)<3

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I haven't! I'll do that quickly today :blush:

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

I have noticed that, when you dare to mention that, some people will start trying to blame you and will start talking about "minimalism", as though you don't understand the concept.

However, if you try to make a gothic mansion look minimal, it just looks deserted.

Especially as minimal style furnishings don't exist, in this game.

So, it takes more furnishings to cobble them than it does to just use things as-is. :lol:

When they make a loft style apartment, with clean white, or concrete, walls and some plain white, black, grey or primary colour modernist furnishings, then we can talk minimalism.

[snip]

[edited for bait]

100%!!
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on April 23, 2020 2:23PM

• Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I haven't! I'll do that quickly today :blush:

Elara - You are fantastic!

I find myself using the inn rooms more these days. Fast traveling for dailies etc.

Proudspire will be my new primary for sure.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Vea
    Vea
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the video 😊.

I'm a bit disappointed. I mean, those 2 houses are both beautiful for sure but I was hoping for a small/medium snowy house like the ones in Morthal. I really want a nice cottage. 🥺
    Edited by Vea on April 24, 2020 2:16AM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Bastion house, you can run around the left side of the property and use some spaces in the backyard. You can run all the way back around to the front but there are barriers in the way, haven't tried to build up over them yet. If only you could put more than 700 items, this home would be so awesome!
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Proudspire looks like it will be available for gold, as well as the room at the inn. The vampire house looks like it will be crowns, so probably in the neighborhood of 13k for the unfurnished version.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    On the Bastion house, you can run around the left side of the property and use some spaces in the backyard. You can run all the way back around to the front but there are barriers in the way, haven't tried to build up over them yet. If only you could put more than 700 items, this home would be so awesome!

I agree! You seem to be able to build in every last inch of that place!! Lets hope it isn't £150 :joy: