The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Potions Quick Access with Bandit UI

Talyndor
Talyndor
✭✭✭
So....I am using Bandit UI, and I really like it, except for one issue I have:
I cannot figure out how to quickly access my potions.
I know enough to load them up, and they all show up on a small screen (with the chosen one a larger inon) at the bottom of my screen next to my abilities bar, but it is a distraction to have to look at that tiny bar and pick a potion to access it during a fight (think vMA!).
Is there a key binding or some way to key-bind potions in Bandit UI so i can very quickly and easily access any individual potion I have loaded up into a quick slot?
(My old UI let me assign a number and I could simply hit a number and get to my potion immediately.)
Thank you!
  • dlrgames
    dlrgames
    ✭✭
    Bandits adds its own area to the key bindings settings. You might need to scroll down to see it. You can assign a key to each of its quick slots. I use the number pad.
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    dlrgames wrote: »
    Bandits adds its own area to the key bindings settings. You might need to scroll down to see it. You can assign a key to each of its quick slots. I use the number pad.

Thank you so much!
    I did NOT see that. But I found it. Issue solved!