The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gravity Ganks - is it fighting dirty?

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
Just some clips i put together either of me knocking someone off a ledge or them jumping down just in time to get shot. Anyway do you guys think it's fair play or fighting dirty? Either way it is probably my favorite way to kill a player in this game 😂
https://youtu.be/MXLd8Q-IrmA
Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on April 3, 2020 9:00AM
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    clVCJrN.gif
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    clVCJrN.gif

Lol
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fair play. Last night I was burning someone's oils after bashing him off, got spearchucked off the keep directly into 4 oils being poured and died. Got rezzed and immediately ran up top just to salute the guy. I love deaths like that. Edit: It does feel like fall damage has been buffed lately.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on April 4, 2020 5:27PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fair play. Last night I was burning someone's oils after bashing him off, got spearchucked off the keep directly into 4 oils being poured and died. Got rezzed and immediately ran up top just to salute the guy. I love deaths like that. Edit: It does feel like fall damage has been buffed lately.

Lol, I had a similar experience. I was on a bridge and knocked a few people off and finally this DK leaped me over the edge but I died mid air and floated skyward. I couldn't help but bust out laughing 😆
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's art :3
    EU | PC
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No such thing as fighting dirty... if it's in the game use it. If it's out performing everything else, in all types of play styles balance it.

Only thing that is dirty is exploits or things not working as intended.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything is fair in pvp as long as you aren’t exploiting.

A lot of people get salty when people do different things because it throws them off their game. Just ignore them.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as fighting dirty... if it's in the game use it. If it's out performing everything else, in all types of play styles balance it.

Oh, there is fighting dirty. Currently there is a ball group that likes to port to IC whenever they meet another organized.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Oh, there is fighting dirty. Currently there is a ball group that likes to port to IC whenever they meet another organized.

That's not fighting then :P
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    This is kinda dirty in a very clean way.

Gotta love it!
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's not dirty, but it is pretty Icky...
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything with a counter is fair game. Their fault for not rolling Bosmer :D
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't imagine more lame form of tactic. being able to press 1 button to 100 - 0 someone can never be fair.

I have done this at BG lava pools. It is fun when you do it but I still think it is lame.
    Edited by Luckylancer on April 20, 2020 9:50AM