Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can someone help me out on all the new updates and expansions?

FuricStorm
FuricStorm
Soul Shriven
So I’m more of a casual gamer, and I come and go from ESO whenever I have time to get back into it. I haven’t played since the Summerset expansion came out, and I was in the middle of the Morrowind expansion when it was released so I haven’t played it yet. Just came back onto it to get back into playing, and with Elsweyr and now Greymoor, I’m really out of the loop in terms of what new content has been added.

I know that there’s a new player class and that I was given an option to make a new character with the Elsweyr introduction, but overall I feel like there’s so much stuff I don’t know now. If anyone could give me some details on what I’ve missed that’s been added into the game since Summerset basically?
  • Ozium
    Ozium
    ✭✭✭
    could read patch notes or even news section to see what's new ...
    Edited by Ozium on April 14, 2020 3:59PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New content:
    Summerset added Jewelry Crafting and Psijic Order
    2 dungeon DLC
    DLC zone: Murkmire
    2 dungeon DLC
    Chapter: Elsweyr, with Necromancer class
    2 dungeon DLC
    DLC zone: Dragonhold
    2 dungeon DLC
    Upcoming Chapter: Greymoor, with antiquities
  • FuricStorm
    FuricStorm
    Soul Shriven
    New content:
    2 dungeon DLC
    2 dungeon DLC
    2 dungeon DLC
    2 dungeon DLC

Thanks! Any other smaller details or changes that would alter the game I should know about? I noticed that when I logged on I had a Psijic Villa home available and a Psijic mount and pet that I know I never bought, was there a giveaway or something?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should read the patch notes for the smaller details and fine print, @FuricStorm.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FuricStorm wrote: »
    New content:
    2 dungeon DLC
    2 dungeon DLC
    2 dungeon DLC
    2 dungeon DLC

Thanks! Any other smaller details or changes that would alter the game I should know about? I noticed that when I logged on I had a Psijic Villa home available and a Psijic mount and pet that I know I never bought, was there a giveaway or something?

Those were from the Summerfall event that ZOS ran, and everyone who owned Summerset got them.

There's gonna be plenty of changes, in all honesty. You know how ZOS constantly changes/nerfs/buffs stuff every update? Yeah, that hasn't changed.

From a casual perspective, I'd probably recommend taking a quick look over your characters, skills, and gear sets just to refamiliarize yourself if there were any changes.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a variety of events now too where you get tickets rewarded for participating in that event. You can then purchase such items as fragments to collect for a mount or use tickets to buy a pets and style pages. We just recently had eso's 6th year anniverssary jubilee...not sure if you were here for that or not.

You can also buy whole skill lines now from the crown store like ' mages guild skill line ' , fighters guild, undaunted etc aswell,as buy skyshard unlock so you dont have to go find them yourself exceotbthe first character does have to unlock those before your other characters can buy them.

There is also guild finder ...just press ( G) and your guild finder menu should pop up and you can apply to any of the guilds listed in guild finder. There are many new things i just cant remember them all right now 😊

Yes the grand psijic mansion was gifted to us after we had to complete tasks as a community to participate in order to get it. So i imagine
    you were involved if you got it.

Welcome back to Eso.😊😊😊
    Edited by wishlist14 on April 20, 2020 7:55AM