Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Solo parse DPS

The_Tarantian
The_Tarantian
✭✭✭
So I've seen few parses from high end player here and there and noticed the numbers around 85k-95k on 21kk dummy (?). But that all is with trial setup, warhorns and\or synergies given.

My question is, what's considered a good DPS for a solo parse on 3kk\6kk dummy in current patch realities? Again, especially interested in magblade (being bit rusty can barely hit 43k which I could overcome even two years ago, before quitting), but would like to know the overall picture too.

Thanks in advance and have a good day.
Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't think anyone really uses a 3 or 6 anymore...
    It is generally done on 21 million that gives access to all buffs for standardization purposes.
    70-75k is generally what people are looking for.
    Obviously some may expect higher or be ok with a bit lower, that is just meant to be an average.
    Everything is dependent upon the group.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the Skeleton a really good DPS would be 50K

For the Atronach it would be 90K, again a really good DPS
    Edited by yRaven on April 12, 2020 2:26PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    I do realise that standartized trial setup 21kk dummy parse is much more optimal, but here is the issue - I do not have guildmates to help me with that atm, due to irl stuff and being short on free time. I do, however, want to understand how bad exactly I am after two years break and maybe work on my rotation. That's why I was asking about solo parses.
    I guess 50k will do.

Thanks for the answers.
    Edited by The_Tarantian on April 13, 2020 6:26AM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    95K is really, really good.

On the 6 mil, 30K is good, 40K is great

On the 3 mil, its kind of irrelevant. Not enough health to really force you to run through your resources to show you if you have a bad rotation

40-50K on the 21K is fine if you want to run almost all vet trials content. You'll struggle in vMOL and vSS, but that's about it. Check out youtube videos for weaving on your build if you think you're missing something.
    Edited by El_Borracho on April 15, 2020 3:32PM
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    I do realise that standartized trial setup 21kk dummy parse is much more optimal, but here is the issue - I do not have guildmates to help me with that atm, due to irl stuff and being short on free time. I do, however, want to understand how bad exactly I am after two years break and maybe work on my rotation. That's why I was asking about solo parses.
    I guess 50k will do.

Thanks for the answers.

I think you are confused about how the 21 mil dummy works. All of the raid buffs/debuffs are applied by the dummy and it gives you a Templar Shard every 20 seconds for synergies and sustain. You don't need anyone to help you; it is all solo for the 21 mil parse.
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    I think you are confused about how the 21 mil dummy works. All of the raid buffs/debuffs are applied by the dummy and it gives you a Templar Shard every 20 seconds for synergies and sustain. You don't need anyone to help you; it is all solo for the 21 mil parse.
    Yeah, I learned it the other day. Nevertheless, thank you.

• CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a 6 mil

30k = Good
    40k = Great
    50k = Superb
    I play this game a little bit I guess