The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

0930 EST “133” Ping

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
Game unplayable. Can’t wait for new content that we can’t play.
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't forget the buggy gear combos people find on the PTS every patch and keep quiet about...
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between 7 PM EST and 1 AM EST the lag is unplayable. Oceanic time is really the only enjoyable PvP these days.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • DCZergNoob
    DCZergNoob
    ✭✭✭
    Come to australia where you have a constant 300-600 latency with a 3 second skill delay (server lag is everywhere but still) Then i'll give you a place to complain about your bad "133" ping
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCZergNoob wrote: »
    Come to australia where you have a constant 300-600 latency with a 3 second skill delay (server lag is everywhere but still) Then i'll give you a place to complain about your bad "133" ping

It’s in quotes because it wasn’t 133 ping, or if the game meter is to be believed, then the game is unplayable at 133 ping. But yea man if you’re gonna put me up I’ll swing down under and grab a brew with ya.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on May 12, 2020 1:59AM
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gray Host has become so incredibly laggy during the weekend days that I don't even want to play it anymore. It's behaving exactly as if it were prime time. I will now stop playing during prime time AND weekend days.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 16, 2020 11:32PM
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCZergNoob wrote: »

It’s in quotes because it wasn’t 133 ping, or if the game meter is to be believed, then the game is unplayable at 133 ping.

Doors and mounts are the real ping meter for this game. When it takes more than a second to activate them, it's time to log off.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my first post in over a year and still nothing has changed lmao not surprised
    the rona has me wildin for coming back here...
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my first post in over a year and still nothing has changed lmao not surprised
    the rona has me wildin for coming back here...

Well, it could be said to be worse than ever before...lol
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know what? Nevermind
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on May 21, 2020 2:16PM