Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Custom made Alinor Villa and Colliseum - Halls of the Lunar Champion

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there! I've spent over a week on creating this house located in Halls of Colossus and Moongrave Fane, it's still not perefect but it's ok enought to share it with you. What do you think?

Feel free to visit me on PC EU @Mayrael and ask whatever you want about this. Enjoy!

Halls of Colossus

Front yard:
eLwVrJs.jpg
BPTSxw1.jpg
adfWFJl.jpg

Kitchen and pantry:
cbUmp0l.jpg
d9s53V0.jpg
CSqezrk.jpg

Bedroom and bathroom:
bX3JS6i.jpg
6px2qDK.jpg
KQnhFTG.jpg
OF3cVxU.jpg

Armory:
oH2j2k4.jpg
N1u89Kv.jpg

Back yard:
rLM9KNp.jpg
5CmueT7.jpg
yfLM3Y0.jpg
Izwoo1I.jpg
KyLUqDe.jpg

Terraces and stairs:
OF7g8U7.jpg
i6qfYmE.jpg
cVek4er.jpg
9H5cuTz.jpg
keOa303.jpg
KQIeVku.jpg
pEgUwkS.jpg

Moongrave Fane

This would be much more complexed but I'm out of slots and this was just a secondary project so it is what it is don't be to harsh :)

Colliseum:
FDYo3Xz.jpg
0goXL3p.jpg
F4oyNj8.jpg
R7pyMOc.jpg
xXizmTl.jpg
IxBp5qu.jpg
9IadHRs.jpg
FERXnNA.jpg
HPmz1Yb.jpg
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Mayrael this is beautiful work, thanks so much for sharing!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Mayrael this is beautiful work, thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks a lot :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Lizzrdd
    Lizzrdd
    ✭✭✭
    WOW!!!! That is amazing! I just got that house and am still figuring out what to do with it.
    Play how you want to, not how others tell you to! Live and let Play!
  • ermenaa
    ermenaa
    ✭✭✭
    It looks very good, great job!
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alinor is one of my least favourite styles, so I wasn't encouraged by seeing alinor villa in the thread title, but the house looks nice.

Better than Alinor.

I don't see elven. More greek. But that's not your fault. Those are the materials the devs have labelled "elven".

It's a gorgeous greek home.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Alinor is one of my least favourite styles, so I wasn't encouraged by seeing alinor villa in the thread title, but the house looks nice.

Better than Alinor.

I don't see elven. More greek. But that's not your fault. Those are the materials the devs have labelled "elven".

Well ancient Greece was the leading idea for the structures, but I wasn't really trying to decorate the hose that way, it was ment to look good with what I have ;) Thanks for warming words ;)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work! Can't wait to visit!
    Nerouyn wrote: »

Better than Alinor.

Styles are a matter of preference, but don't you agree that Alinor is one of the most elaborate, detail rich styles in the game so far? Even though many elements are not usable, Summerset has the most detailed and varied buildings in the game!

I wish the devs would give us more construction blocks from the Alinor style (others would be great too), because so many great ideas are harder to put in practice due to lack of materials. One of the things I miss regarding the Alinor theme, is a set of large exterior walls. I am also into greek-roman architecture. I think the Gold Coast/Hollow City style is more greek/roman than Alinor but that is CS only and has even less blocks.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This looks great! I really like the pantry and how you were able to fill up those Alinor bookshelves- I've tried to put those in parlors and stuff, but I can never get them to look full enough without using up a massive number of slots. Really nice work.