The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We Need a Frankenstein Horse

Lapin_Logic
Lapin_Logic
✭✭✭✭✭
A Frankenstein horse would complete the set with the Mummy Horse, Zombie horse, Skeleton horse we currently have, I suppose we could get a Werewolf Lord Horse and a Vampire horse too lol

2de9e53372746615f061f789dc1adbe7.jpg
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please nooooo....
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more horses. Give me a flying broomstick
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

I don't know why we didn't get one almost like the stick horses, mind you still waiting for the Craglorn Welwa to become a mount, its basically a Sench Raht in body shape and animations
  • Ozium
    Ozium
    ✭✭✭
    only if i can get Vampire Bear for my Warden ;p
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    um how bout no? I'd say we need a larger Clydesdale horse for the new Skyrim zone release.
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »
    um how bout no? I'd say we need a larger Clydesdale horse for the new Skyrim zone release.

Mmmmmmmmm a Clydsdale with 15 feet long legs... Wait surely you don't mean a Chonkyer body??? your toon would need to do Van Damme splits to sit astride it or you would have to ride side saddle.

30010961@400-1546903541.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more normal horses with a proper nice model. The latest horse model seem to be quite nice. They should add more of those, without weird horned helmets.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want more normal horses with a proper nice model. The latest horse model seem to be quite nice. They should add more of those, without weird horned helmets.

I have a theory about all the horse helmets. I think they realize the manes look strange plastered stiffly against the side of the horses' necks, and this way they don't have to animate manes. I miss horse manes. I miss flowing horse manes.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a theory about all the horse helmets. I think they realize the manes look strange plastered stiffly against the side of the horses' necks, and this way they don't have to animate manes. I miss horse manes. I miss flowing horse manes.

They don't need to put big horns on the horse's armour to hide that though :|
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »

Mmmmmmmmm a Clydsdale with 15 feet long legs... Wait surely you don't mean a Chonkyer body??? your toon would need to do Van Damme splits to sit astride it or you would have to ride side saddle.

no lol I mean a Clydesdale one of the largest horse breeds out there IRL and they are lovely horses. Shire horses are slightly bigger but less well known either of them if brought into the game should have noticeably larger models compared to other horse mounts for the same rider.

I am aware that the mounts model scales with the rider to some degree but you don't see bosmer being forced to ride ponies so I don't see why they couldn't do this.
    Edited by Salix_alba on April 5, 2020 1:59AM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Frankenstein horse...
    ...would be a "flesh atronarch horse" in ESO terminology. Could happen I guess. I mean, we did get other atronarch-y mounts, right?
    Banana wrote: »
    YES! I want that way more then any horsing around!
    Actually, a whole series of "flying" (well, "floating" so its just animation and not true flight) mounts for ESO. Bewitched broomsticks. Yokudan carpets. Ayleid thrones. Heck, even clouds... they could have several "floating could" type mounts, in "stormy and lightning" or in "reddish mist", in "purple-black cursed magic" or in "swarm of bats", in "volcanic ash" or in "pink fluffy could with rainbows"... :p;)
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that big Elsweyr piggy as a mount, plus many more horse breeds... Shire and Clydesdale as someone already mentioned, Frisian, Andalusian, Arab, Barb, Belgian (yaaaaas, bring on the REAL bulk-on-legs) ... and so on. And Shetties. Mules. Donkeys. Whatever, as long as it's horsey... And give me my Centaur mount already! These guys were mobs in Daggerfall, so where are they during ESO times?

I'd also take Frankenstein's horse, of course.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=